Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I'm currently watching Johnny Bravo - a good cartoon for incels

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Johnny Bravo is a retarded autistic gymcel. He's definitely virgin.

He denies the blackpill, he still tries the PUA shit, but of course it doesn't work.

Still, for a cartoon, I think Johnny Bravo is very relatable to incels. I also think it's a funny show.

What do you think of Johnny Bravo?

JOHNNYBFACE 400x400
What is an incel

What do you think of Johnny Bravo?
He is a manlet that tries everything to appear taller starting from platform boots to the super tall hair. I liked it when i was a kid.

he should give up and rot

Loved it as a kid, absolutely despise it now considering how its just bluepill brainwashing for children

A better incel cartoon would be Beavis and Butthead tbh. Giga truecels, the whole show revolves around them failing to get pussy

Loved it as a kid, absolutely despise it now considering how its just bluepill brainwashing for children
And even in spite of that they have to shit on msnlets because blue pillers still can't even mask their hatred of manlets

Ok, it's true the episode with the bald short guy initially seems terrible. But at the very end of the episode, it's revealed the short bald guy only says things women want to hear. He's basically pretending to be an oofy doofy male feminist to get foid pussy, and in the end, the foids turn on him.

Ok, it's true the episode with the bald short guy initially seems terrible. But at the very end of the episode, it's revealed the short bald guy only says things women want to hear. He's basically pretending to be an oofy doofy male feminist to get foid pussy, and in the end, the foids turn on him.
Watch Beavis and Butthead instead, that was my shit as a kid and still is. The new seasons from 2022 and 2023 are pretty solid as well. Far more relatable incel characters

Watch Beavis and Butthead instead, that was my shit as a kid and still is. The new seasons from 2022 and 2023 are pretty solid as well. Far more relatable incel characters
I've been meaning to watch the new Beavis and Butthead do the Universe movie.

I've been meaning to watch the new Beavis and Butthead do the Universe movie.
The movie wasn't anything special imo, esp compared to the OG BnB movie from like 23 yrs ago. The revival show is pretty funny tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back