Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im fed up with this society

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
To hell with it, Its boring to be a man now, No women bc they dont need men anymore, Nothing to die for, No cause to live for, Nothing, Just rotting, Im considering dying in the ukraine war tbh, My life has no fucking meaning, Maybe i should get my fucking balls blown off over there or shoot myself with one of theyre guns, I cant take this society anymore, Im so fucking tired of feeling worthless as a man, Maybe i should smoke cigarettes to my death or drink myself to death hang myself or jump off a cliff, Im so fucking ugly i cant enjoy anything, I just want to die.

No one cares about men, So i must DIE!

So much mental agony, I live in dread every day!

I have the exact same thoughts. Although I would rather join Wagner than Ukraine. But it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

I have the exact same thoughts. Although I would rather join Wagner than ukraine but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.
Ukraine has nato forces equipment, Nato has better guns and firepower, I dont really want the NPP to blow up, The russians are overloading it and it might make the europe explode

I just want a hug rn, Im so fucking down i just wanna rope
hug some random subhuman in the streets, other subhumans understand us

It will collapse soon inevitably

It will collapse soon inevitably
IM SO FUCKING DOWN MAN, I WANT THE COLLAPSE NOW! SO A NEW SOCIETY CAN BE REBUILT WHERE NO SUFFERING WILL HAPPEN AND EVERYONE TAKE CARE OF EACHOTHER!

IM SO FUCKING DOWN MAN, I WANT THE COLLAPSE NOW! SO A NEW SOCIETY CAN BE REBUILT WHERE NO SUFFERING WILL HAPPEN AND EVERYONE TAKE CARE OF EACHOTHER!
Relax , it'll come soon during our lifetime , probably even in at max 2 decades

Relax , it'll come soon during our lifetime , probably even in at max 2 decades
I cant relax, My thoughts are so intrusive i can never catch a break!

Same but I got used to it
I did too until now, I was emotionally numb for 3 whole years i only cried like once every 5 month, So fucking apathetic i cant fucking feel myself, Now it comes all crumbling down, Ive rotted in between work school and neetdom since 11, I cant fucking do this anymore!

Pathetic dog nutter idiot

my dog is such a good and innocent animal, he can live in peace and respect with my cat and my tortoise

Your dog would eat your other animals if left alone, Dogs eat the fathers child when he leaves the room
it never happened because my tortoise sleep side by side with my dog

Should i scream real loud to relieve my mental pain?

IM ready to sui fucking hate this unfair shit world waking up misery in the mornings everyday. I did what people told me to do all my life never fucking made me feel any better havent even started living for myself yet brutel its over.

Last edited:
IM ready to sui fucking hate this unfair shit world waking up misery in the mornings everyday. I did what people told me to do all my life never fucking made me feel any better havent even started living for myself yet brutel its over.
Theres only this much you can do as a spergoloid sub 5