Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm fucked and gonna shit my pants. WTH do I do?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
I guess this will be my intro post, I signed up a few days ago and have commented but this is my 1st post so here is some details of me before I get to the story.

36YO Virgin. Have some fucked up chromosome mutation so I'm incredibly skinny, i think it's the same chromosome as Autism. I look like i have anorexia. Small skinny head and brain.
Really bad Overbite and TMJ. Missing front tooth so have to wear a plate all day. Super ugly. Bow Legged. Malformed toes. Small dick. Hip and knee tendons are fucked so in huge pain all the time. Avoidant Personality Disorder. Apathy. Dumb. Maybe Autism.

Ok so there is this girl at work I'm in love with, she's barely more then half my age and looks like an Angel from Heaven, she's been here since the end of last year and I'm completely obsessed with her. I stalked the internet for pictures of her and turned them into my PC Wallpaper, i downloaded her Tik Tok videos as well. Whenever I'm near her i panic and my brain melts and i have to look away its so cringe, I've tried to talk to her but she usually ignores me and acts like i don't exist. She's a 10 and I'm a pathetic Subhuman 2, why would she talk to a loser like me lol.

Anyway this new guy is at work and for some reason he is being nice to me which is really weird, He's super Extroverted plus younger and good looking, maybe he is just using me for attention until he gets bored, nobody could like me as a person. Anyway he has invited me and 1 other dude to a party along with 3 women (including my crush). I know the other 4 (we all work for the same place but are separate for the whole day except for a few mins in morning and avo).

Anyway i haven't been to a party in literally years and years and years, don't have close friends, family live a thousand miles away and i never go out anywhere.
As soon as i get there my Anxiety and Autism and lack of being able to act like a normal person will kick in and it will be torture. I'll probably just be awkward, shy and creepy and scare/ intimidate everyone (they also wanna play games which will make it even worse) or I'll say something offensive and retarded because i drank too much. They will never talk to me again and i'll get in trouble from work or have to quit. And since my crush will be there it will be even worse, it will be hours and hours of torture.

It will probably be like school where i look retarded, everyone bullies me then i cry. What do i do? Sorry for Text Wall.

Go to the toilet :bigbrain:

You'll be fine

You'll be fine
Lmao no he won't.

It sounds so relatable, either you look like a weird retard who can't be social or you get drunk and you say something retarded/offensive. That is literally me.

Maybe just pretend you're busy. Unless you really wanna try this, maybe try that phenibut stuff the other user was talking about.

Maybe just pretend you're busy. Unless you really wanna try this, maybe try that phenibut stuff the other user was talking about.
Never heard of it, gonna have to look it up.

Phenibut and/or weed

Phenibut and/or weed
Hmm you recommending weed doesn't get my hopes up for this phenibut stuff, weed used to help a little because i thought it was cool to smoke weed and I guess it was kind of at that age but after smoking it for a couple years it didn't help my anxiety at all, possibly even made it worse.

Hmm you recommending weed doesn't get my hopes up for this phenibut stuff, weed used to help a little because i thought it was cool to smoke weed and I guess it was kind of at that age but after smoking it for a couple years it didn't help my anxiety at all, possibly even made it worse.
You smoked sativa ? Indica is supposed to make you more relaxed

You smoked sativa ? Indica is supposed to make you more relaxed
I smoked for 10+ years, in the first half mostly indica because it was a lot cheaper and I was still in high school in the end always sativa because it smells better. I doubt it made a big difference because I already had such a tolerance for it but maybe you're right.

If you're so convinced you'll have a miserable time, why go?

If you're so convinced you'll have a miserable time, why go?
He is obsessed with his oneitis, his hormones are forcing him to go there

I smoked for 10+ years, in the first half mostly indica because it was a lot cheaper and I was still in high school in the end always sativa because it smells better. I doubt it made a big difference because I already had such a tolerance for it but maybe you're right.
Did you try phenibut ?

Did you try phenibut ?
Lol no I saw your recommendation like 2 hours ago so even if I took it it wouldn't work yet. But like I said I'm not taking jewpills and these are commie jewpills. I don't go to social events anymore where I feel the need to impress people, either it's my family or an old group of friends who already know I'm a loser. But since this guy was actually trying to impress people I figured it would be perfect for him even though they're still jewpills.

You will hurt yourself, even if you alcomax, and they certainly will hurt you, knowingly or not.

Around normies never relax

Lol no I saw your recommendation like 2 hours ago so even if I took it it wouldn't work yet. But like I said I'm not taking jewpills and these are commie jewpills. I don't go to social events anymore where I feel the need to impress people, either it's my family or an old group of friends who already know I'm a loser. But since this guy was actually trying to impress people I figured it would be perfect for him even though they're still jewpills.
phenibut is far from being jewpill tier, that’s like calling benzos jewpills, u guys need to stop labeling shit that actually works as jewpills, only ssris and maybe some anti psychotics are “jewpills” imo

What's your definition of jewpills if i may ask ?

I also never go to parties unless it's family but i still have to wageslave and be around other people. Phenibut also helped me evnining out my lack of sleep

phenibut is far from being jewpill tier, that’s like calling benzos jewpills, u guys need to stop labeling shit that actually works as jewpills, only ssris and maybe some anti psychotics are “jewpills” imo
You tried it i assume ?

You tried it i assume ?
yeah, its pretty good and very subtle, propranolol and phenibut + alcohol is the best anti anxiety combo ive ever tried, better than benzos

What's your definition of jewpills if i may ask ?

I also never go to parties unless it's family but i still have to wageslave and be around other people. Phenibut also helped me evnining out my lack of sleep
Just any type of pill that you have to rely on for anxiety or depression and stuff like that.

Typical GrAY, shitting themselves jfl

He is obsessed with his oneitis, his hormones are forcing him to go there
This, I'm a Lamb walking into a Lion Den. I know it's insane and will only end in tragedy but I cant help it. Shes like a drug. Just 1 taste and I'll be a slave forever. I just need a chance to talk to her.

This, I'm a Lamb walking into a Lion Den. I know it's insane and will only end in tragedy but I cant help it. Shes like a drug. Just 1 taste and I'll be a slave forever. I just need a chance to talk to her.
Are you gonna try the phenibut stuff? They all say it's good stuff and you won't become an obnoxious drunk fool who might throw up so that's something.

She cant ignore me if we are in the same house/ taxi/ building.

Are you gonna try the phenibut stuff? They all say it's good stuff and you won't become an obnoxious drunk fool who might throw up so that's something.
Can you get it in Australia.

Can you get it in Australia.
I think so

Maybe not:

Last edited:
yeah, its pretty good and very subtle, propranolol and phenibut + alcohol is the best anti anxiety combo ive ever tried, better than benzos
how you get prescription drugs ? Plus i heard phenibut and alcohol can be a dangerous combi

Just any type of pill that you have to rely on for anxiety or depression and stuff like that.
We are sub5 men, coping for us is mandatory, even if it involves using drugs, but that's just my 2 cents

how you get prescription drugs ? Plus i heard phenibut and alcohol can be a dangerous combi
do you have btc? and it can be , but that’s why you don’t over consume both. phenibut is very mild for me, i think I have a high tolerance or ppl just weigh very little because i need to take 5grams to be at a good spot, and for alcohol just drink until you get a moderate buzz(not tipsy or drunk) and you will be a low inhib mogger

all these physical and genetic abnormalities yet you have a chadlite as a profile picture jfl @frmentalcel :lul:
I like Star Wars and Anakin Skywalker is my personal Hero.

If you don’t regularly drink alcohol, don’t drink. You may overdo it and make a fool out of yourself or worse blackout.

If you don’t regularly drink alcohol, don’t drink. You may overdo it and make a fool out of yourself or worse blackout.
Last time I drank that bad I passed out face first In my own vomit. That was years ago though. I'll see how I go I guess, I'm so scared.

Must be rough. @Coldone666 in that case, I hope all goes well.
Thank you. Well if i fuck it up like i usually do at least that will push me closer to finishing myself. I won't be in anymore pain then.

Thank you. Well if i fuck it up like i usually do at least that will push me closer to finishing myself. I won't be in anymore pain then.
Always look on the bright side I guess

Lmao no he won't.

It sounds so relatable, either you look like a weird retard who can't be social or you get drunk and you say something retarded/offensive. That is literally me.

Great advice, especially if OP hates noise, which parties are notorious for, on top of being socially retarded. It's brutal out there and parties aren't even useful from my experience. It's only for normies to meet each other and hook up with whores while having their brains turned off even more than normal. It's exactly the same as non-party environments but cranked up to 11.

Unless you have a cuck fetish and will enjoy watching your crush being ploughed by work chad, I'd stay home.

Unless you have a cuck fetish and will enjoy watching your crush being ploughed by work chad, I'd stay home.
Well i am a pretty big Masochist, i think that might finally be enough to push me over the edge though. I can't really imagine what my reaction might be which is kind of scary. Probably go home and cry or maybe go homicidal.

Well i am a pretty big Masochist, i think that might finally be enough to push me over the edge though. I can't really imagine what my reaction might be which is kind of scary. Probably go home and cry or maybe go homicidal.
Passportmaxx mate.

Just play it safe and stay home.