Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm fucked and gonna shit my pants. WTH do I do?

Lmao no he won't.

It sounds so relatable, either you look like a weird retard who can't be social or you get drunk and you say something retarded/offensive. That is literally me.
Hes 17 years old he doesnt know shit

Just play it safe and stay home.
That is the smart play, I wanna try and get a selfie with her though, that way I'll always have a memory. I think she doesnt like me though, she usually ignores me.

Better than pedestalising Staceys half your age.
If I passport maxed I would still want one half my age anyway.

Going by her usual attitude aka doesnt looks at me and will only say something to me if I first say something to force her to speak up I think she might hate me or maybe I repulse her. Story of my life.

Maybe shes just tolerating my presence while Chad is there.

It doesn't really matter anyway. Normies dont understand how much love Incels have in our hearts, we just need a chance. I will never stop loving her. I cant. 43 hours left.

Holy fuck 36 yr old virgin, respect! But aren't u too told to still be anxious. Like just hang out and not talk too much. Just go with the flow man. Dont expect nothing, expectations lead to anxiety. Just enjoy

Holy fuck 36 yr old virgin, respect! But aren't u too told to still be anxious. Like just hang out and not talk too much. Just go with the flow man. Dont expect nothing, expectations lead to anxiety. Just enjoy
I have Avoidant Personality Disorder, Anxiety comes with the territory unfortunately. That plus being ugly and maybe Autistic makes life very difficult.

5 hours left, God help me. I wish i had some pentobarbital so i could end my existence. I'm to scared to drown or jump cause i don't like water or heights.

i thought you meant your literally about to shit your pants

I've heard that if you shit yourself you are less likely to get raped. Unless, ofc, they are into that kind of shit...

I'm too ugly to get raped. Unless the guy is desperate/ crazy/ horny/ low standards.
You know what, I'm not gonna go outside ever again.

I guess this will be my intro post, I signed up a few days ago and have commented but this is my 1st post so here is some details of me before I get to the story.

36YO Virgin. Have some fucked up chromosome mutation so I'm incredibly skinny, i think it's the same chromosome as Autism. I look like i have anorexia. Small skinny head and brain.
Same here man. Gymcelling made me a lot bigger but all the improooving is never enough for me.
Really bad Overbite and TMJ. Missing front tooth so have to wear a plate all day. Super ugly. Bow Legged. Malformed toes. Small dick. Hip and knee tendons are fucked so in huge pain all the time. Avoidant Personality Disorder. Apathy. Dumb. Maybe Autism.
I have a small mandible and toe deformity as well.

Ok so there is this girl at work I'm in love with, she's barely more then half my age and looks like an Angel from Heaven, she's been here since the end of last year and I'm completely obsessed with her. I stalked the internet for pictures of her and turned them into my PC Wallpaper, i downloaded her Tik Tok videos as well. Whenever I'm near her i panic and my brain melts and i have to look away its so cringe, I've tried to talk to her but she usually ignores me and acts like i don't exist. She's a 10 and I'm a pathetic Subhuman 2, why would she talk to a loser like me lol.

Anyway this new guy is at work and for some reason he is being nice to me which is really weird, He's super Extroverted plus younger and good looking, maybe he is just using me for attention until he gets bored, nobody could like me as a person. Anyway he has invited me and 1 other dude to a party along with 3 women (including my crush). I know the other 4 (we all work for the same place but are separate for the whole day except for a few mins in morning and avo).
Can't relate to any of that ngl

Anyway i haven't been to a party in literally years and years and years, don't have close friends, family live a thousand miles away and i never go out anywhere.
As soon as i get there my Anxiety and Autism and lack of being able to act like a normal person will kick in and it will be torture. I'll probably just be awkward, shy and creepy and scare/ intimidate everyone (they also wanna play games which will make it even worse) or I'll say something offensive and retarded because i drank too much. They will never talk to me again and i'll get in trouble from work or have to quit. And since my crush will be there it will be even worse, it will be hours and hours of torture.

It will probably be like school where i look retarded, everyone bullies me then i cry. What do i do? Sorry for Text Wall.
If you aren't as far gone as me then you can take some of the following: Kratom, Phenibut, Lyrica, strong Benzos
These things help a lot of people with socializing. But even if I take high doses I can't get comfortable around people. For good reason because I look fuck ugly. No drugs for my face. But they do instill a huge desire to connect emotionally with other people, which then just seems to make everything worse when nobody wants to be around me, so be cautious.

I've heard Lyrica can also help with pain? Is it good for both pain and anxiety? I might ask the pharmacy/ doctor about it.

As to the party everyone got plastered so while I'm still a pathetic disgusting loser at least the alcohol helped calm me down a bit. If only i could be drunk 24/7 and not be ugly, maybe my life would be better. I'm pretty sure the chicks still only tolerate me at work because they like Chad, he's basically my only life line atm.

why would you shit in your pants unless you have a diarrah retard

So there might be a 2nd party, God help me
Gonna have to start mixing the alcohol with pills so I'm slightly less retarded and creepy.

I stalked the internet for pictures of her and turned them into my PC Wallpaper,

I would never disgrace my desktop with the image of a bimbot. It just isn't worth it.