Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im fucked

mw2

mw2

Greycel
Idk what to say buttt

Ive not been looking for relationships cause my ego fell apart with my teeth (insane cavities top front teeth missing due to being born with teeth that have a super weak layer of film)
And I’ve tried with girls and been semi successful

They Whats view me weirdly tho

Never about any love or anything just sex and shit

Why do they like me and why have i fallen out of interest in dating or sexual encounters??

Every girl i talk to i hate women more and more. I admit i get them to send me nudges but afterwards im disgusted at how a person like me with broken teeth and subhuman height could get them

What’s in store for chads then? Their whole cc balance?

What is going on i am confused and angry

I will never find a Bonnie and Clyde type relationship

And i don’t have a job or anything 0 social status

If im getting attention from them it’s sure to be shortlived

If anybody better looking stepped in I’m instantly left on delivered

What the fuck is going on

Idk what to say buttt

Ive not been looking for relationships cause my ego fell apart with my teeth (insane cavities top front teeth missing due to being born with teeth that have a super weak layer of film)

Why do they like me and why have i fallen out of interest in dating or sexual encounters??

Every girl i talk to i hate women more and more. I admit i get them to send me nudges but afterwards im disgusted at how a person like me with broken teeth and subhuman height could get them

Based username!

On My Way Cod GIF by Call of Duty
MW2 - YouTube

Idk what to say buttt

I have fucked up teeth too, Your not alone!

You can also talk to @Saysitsover about it, Can still DM him.

I have one day to do a class that I haven't even started, I'm fucked too.
Going to try tho. Never pulled an endeavor like this but I'm high iq so We'll see how that goes

Mad Modern Warfare 3 GIF by Call of Duty

Makarov, You get to strangle this chad in MW3 ending tho.

@Saysitsover GTFIH

Call of Duty Serisinin Efsanesi Captain Price Kimdir? - Webtekno

AYO, Heres your new profile sir, Why you want a russian soldier without a head instead of this kek?

Remaster campign is ok
Nothing will beat the aesthetic and the comfort mw2 gives me

Like being a kid again playing with my friend on splitscreen

Life used to be so beautiful and simple
Yes, I have my own recording on youtube but its been like 3 years, Its been so long i forgotten what i named it kek

Yet times moves so fast

View: https://youtu.be/SF5mf4LV7Jw?t=145

Dont empathize with him

Nobody remembers the hundreds of soldiers you kill in mw2

I feel like thats better than the main captain
Bruh, Their commies and dedushkas, Idc tbh! Sieg Heil!

The Canadian Forces vs Nazi Germany - Battles - Comic Vine

Idk what to say buttt

Also, locked inside. Crippling depression

Can only bring myself to play ps3 games since theyre the only thing that i enjoy doing anymore

How do people live their lives so fufilled?

Especially the women. I see them all the time in instagram

Always at a party just being sluts

Why is there no social repercussion for that at all???

Why do they like i feel like its out of pity

I also dont consider myself a subhuman but i am now with my rotten teeth. I lost my first front tooth due to my dentist being retarded and putting in a weak filling instead of ripping the tooth out and replacing it with a crown

And ive lost more and more teeth to the point where i can barely chew now and my tongue feels uncomfortale all the time.

I feel like they dont just gloss over it

Theyre using me as some sort of backup???

Theyre lying if they say they want me.

Im unemployed depressed and lonely

I want love but ive come to terms that that just isnt in my grasp looking how i look and with the Degrading social ability ive manifested over the course of my life

I hate them. I envy their freedom and happiness. It can never be me. I had to be struck down by my shit genetics and retarded depressed brain that cant work without pills which i also inherited

To me, this is my hell

Ive seen others on here with worse experiences and i feel pity. It must be tough to stay alive like that. While im barely hanging by a thread

Also, locked inside. Crippling depression

Can only bring myself to play ps3 games since theyre the only thing that i enjoy doing anymore

How do people live their lives so fufilled?

Especially the women. I see them all the time in instagram

Always at a party just being sluts

Why is there no social repercussion for that at all???

Why do they like i feel like its out of pity

I also dont consider myself a subhuman but i am now with my rotten teeth. I lost my first front tooth due to my dentist being retarded and putting in a weak filling instead of ripping the tooth out and replacing it with a crown

And ive lost more and more teeth to the point where i can barely chew now and my tongue feels uncomfortale all the time.

I feel like they dont just gloss over it

Theyre using me as some sort of backup???

Theyre lying if they say they want me.

Im unemployed depressed and lonely

I want love but ive come to terms that that just isnt in my grasp looking how i look and with the Degrading social ability ive manifested over the course of my life

I hate them. I envy their freedom and happiness. It can never be me. I had to be struck down by my shit genetics and retarded depressed brain that cant work without pills which i also inherited

To me, this is my hell

Ive seen others on here with worse experiences and i feel pity. It must be tough to stay alive like that. While im barely hanging by a thread
Ayo, Whats your PS3 username, ill play with you!
I got jailbreak if you need some cool mods or want a custom server btw.

Lemme just buy a new console ID for 5 dollar first to make sure my older one is safe as i havent used mine in decades.

Ayo, Whats your PS3 username, ill play with you!
I got jailbreak if you need some cool mods or want a custom server btw.

Lemme just buy a new console ID for 5 dollar first to make sure my older one is safe as i havent used mine in decades.
My ps3 wont turn on

It goes beep beep beep and turns off

I have to clean it but i dont have the fucking safety screw pin so im locked out of it

Some skate 3 sounds nice right now

And maybe gta 5

My ps3 wont turn on

It goes beep beep beep and turns off

I have to clean it but i dont have the fucking safety screw pin so im locked out of it

Some skate 3 sounds nice right now

And maybe gta 5
Oh, Ive had this problem before, DM me and i might be able to help you.

Ok i added you. Its the fat matte ps3 btw

2010 i think
Not that, I dont have the option to DM you as you completely turned your profile private, Goto settings and allow DM or no help.

Fuck it, I wanted it to be stuck in your inbox incase it fucks up again.

Nvm, Ok heres what you do, ONLY have the power cable attached, PS3 off, COMPLETELY

HOLD the power button until it beeps twice, This will reset the monitor settings displaying the blackscreen, When your back in you need to click restore default settings and the system fix thing.
This wont reset your PS3 or saves but main settings fucking up.

If nothing keep repeating until you see an image, remember to plug HDMI in every time you have tried this method.

You should be able to message me now
Nope, So i made the guide here.

Nvm, Ok heres what you do, ONLY have the power cable attached, PS3 off, COMPLETELY

HOLD the power button until it beeps twice, This will reset the monitor settings displaying the blackscreen, When your back in you need to click restore default settings and the system fix thing.

IF IT SAYS RESTORE, DO NOT USE THAT!
If nothing keep repeating until you see an image, remember to plug HDMI in every time you have tried this method.
Its bound to trick the PS3 into safe mode and then it will reset back to 720p and you can enter your ps3 again it will show screen that says is this the corect HDMI input.

Im gonna try it now and update you

It went beep. Beep beep beep , turned off how the red light on the ps3 button is flashing red
Your supposed to let it beep once, Then when it beeps again, RELEASE the power button then watch the magic...

do you have discord so i can send u a video
Not yet, Your a relative new user, Send it to me in DMS on this forum instead or use streamable.

I did but it just resorts to beep beep beep
You might have a Hidden YLOD and need to get a new one, Their like 50 bucks, Should be fine.

ill just get a new ps3 i guess
If my mom lends me the money lol

She just boughy me a new pc cause my other one shat itself and died

I hate borrowing money

I tried ti emulate skate 3 and my cpu is dogshit

Cant run it

ill just get a new ps3 i guess
:yes:

Sell the dead PS3 parts to modders on ebay, They buy used parts aswell as use it to fix other PS3s.

Stopped reading at "tried with girls and been semi successful". Fuck off this site, GrAY