Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im fuuuuuuucked

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
Just got back from a 12 hour shift from lowes. Havent slept for 20 hours. The night crew is fucking nice and shittyy at the same time. If you ever do night crew. Prepear for a fucked up head. That and bullshit caused by other people.

Wagie wagie get in cagie all day long you sweat and ragie wagie works and wagie dies NEET eats tendies sauce and fries :feelshaha::feelzez::feelskek::feelsaww::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshehe::feelsautistic::yes:

Wagie wagie get in cagie all day long you sweat and ragie wagie works and wagie dies NEET eats tendies sauce and fries :feelshaha::feelzez::feelskek::feelsaww::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshehe::feelsautistic::yes:
That is until I go through trade school for plumbing.

thats nice paarents u got there

Just got back from a 12 hour shift from lowes. Havent slept for 20 hours. The night crew is fucking nice and shittyy at the same time. If you ever do night crew. Prepear for a fucked up head. That and bullshit caused by other people.
mogs me

Ok GrAYcel

Not too far off one that one
I even made a couple thread on making commentary about night vision, and like some fucker did the same thing.
"oK GrAYcel!!!". Like that shit would make sense if somone was doing semi blue pill bullshit here but thats not the case.

giga brutal. Keep grinding boyo. This is how our life will be now and forever.

I even made a couple thread on making commentary about night vision, and like some fucker did the same thing.
"oK GrAYcel!!!". Like that shit would make sense if somone was doing semi blue pill bullshit here but thats not the case.
It's his thing
Don't you work? How you get access to alcohol :feelshehe: