Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Im going cycling tomorrow

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I hope i get hit by a truck and die

good luck brocel, I hope I have the courage one day as well.

Or worse, you could be seriously injured but not die and spend the rest of your pathetic life in a hospital being a burden to your family

Or worse, you could be seriously injured but not die and spend the rest of your pathetic life in a hospital being a burden to your family
Stop being negative

Stop being negative
You say you want to get hit by a truck and call me negative?
Death is freedom, what you described is torture

See you the next day

Stop being negative

Death is freedom, what you described is torture
Don’t be low IQ. Theres much better ways of killing yourself. Your plan is very risky and will most likely result in you getting seriously injured

Don’t be low IQ. Theres much better ways of killing yourself. Your plan is very risky and will most likely result in you getting seriously injured
Theres no plan, im not going to throw myself in front of a truck or something, i just said i hope it happens and i die