Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Walked past a group of foids, they said "ewww"

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
My homeless appearance and clothes made the foids feel disgusted. I wasn't even trying to hit on them, just going on a friendly walk. ER Fuel. I hope they both get raped and slaughtered.

BRUTAL, I would be vERy happy if they got raped.

They laugh at me bro

U should make a disgusted face next time.

And if she asks what’s up u say her face made u remember ur morning shit

Should’ve embraced the angry hobo image and yelled “What the fuck do you want you nasty sluts!?”.

so fucking BRUTAL. I've had the same happen to me multiple times.

ovER, do you look homeless ?
I wear good quality clothes that look ok. I have acne scars but I don't look dirty at all. My hair is thin but it looks clean and not greasy.

I wear good quality clothes that look ok. I have acne scars but I don't look dirty at all. My hair is thin but it looks clean and not greasy.
Oh, they hate your genes then

Oh, they hate your genes then
Yeah, I don't dress the best but neither do most British guys and I never hear them say eww. It's very much over. I hope they get impregnated by niggers that abandon them.

That's a daily occurrence for me. I try to pretend it doesn't hurt but it really does. Rejection stings. I hate foids, man.

:feelsrope:Women always give me the death stare

Heartless cunts. The least they can do is keep their thoughts to themselves.

Should of punched one of them straight in the face

Why do you dress like homeless

They deserve to be raped and slaughtered

I had similiar situation few times
My homeless appearance and clothes made the foids feel disgusted. I wasn't even trying to hit on them, just going on a friendly walk. ER Fuel. I hope they both get raped and slaughtered.

What's worse is when they smile at you.

That little "I'm sorry for you" smile.

Fuck my life

That's a daily occurrence for me. I try to pretend it doesn't hurt but it really does. Rejection stings. I hate foids, man.
They are ALL Devils in the Flesh, so it makes sense that They would ATTACK.

the group thinks for them, truely a hivemind
It thinks for all normies and most other people. Like Schopenhauer said, you can only be truly free by being alone and in solitude

It thinks for all normies and most other people. Like Schopenhauer said, you can only be truly free by being alone and in solitude
"the will" always comes in many forms to sabotage your innER Peace.

"the will" always comes in many forms to sabotage your innER Peace.
Indeed, his work (the world as will and representation) is a true mastER peace

u did shart on them tho right?

I would loose it and punch those cunt

They can't hold their anger in when it comes to ugly men. They literally want us to die

They can't hold their anger in when it comes to ugly men. They literally want us to die
Kidnap them, hold them hostage in your basement, and fuck them for hours and hours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back