Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Walked past a group of foids, they said "ewww"

Ikr, they don't do shit
They post how much they hate us. On man-made platforms. On their man-made phones. Using man-made connections. While living in their man-made home.

They post how much they hate us. On man-made platforms. On their man-made phones. Using man-made connections. While living in their man-made home.
Lmao, they should be our sex slaves

Women didn't even invent tampons

Happened to me before :feelscry:

My homeless appearance and clothes made the foids feel disgusted. I wasn't even trying to hit on them, just going on a friendly walk. ER Fuel. I hope they both get raped and slaughtered.
brutal bro

My homeless appearance and clothes made the foids feel disgusted. I wasn't even trying to hit on them, just going on a friendly walk. ER Fuel. I hope they both get raped and slaughtered.
Brutal. I suggest you try and improve your appearance more though. Looking homeless is only going to damage your self esteem even further.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back