Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to approach a foid and try and flirt with her tommorow

Is this low iq

• yes

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • yes

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • of course it is, you mongrel

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • kill yourself

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • mods, ban this faggot

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Eh not bad at all tbh. She fucking acknowledged you and one could go so far too say you two were flirting. Hairmaxxing is legit lmao
I don't think I can do anything afterwards tbh. I'll maybe try and approach another one tomorrow if I find the strength for it. I legit need to mentally prepare for it.
where u from bruh?
Lmao no pls shekelstein ask fbi niggas.

fuck it might as well. i asked out some hoes in high school. my ginger oneitis agreed in person and gave me her number then when i texted her she said that it was sweet but she didn't want to date me. :reeeeee:

fuck it might as well. i asked out some hoes in high school. my ginger oneitis agreed in person and gave me her number then when i texted her she said that it was sweet but she didn't want to date me. :reeeeee:
Well fuck I'd literally go to the hospital and into emergency room if that happened to me.

Well fuck I'd literally go to the hospital and into emergency room if that happened to me.
u miss all the swings u don't take tiger! now get in there and embarrass yourself! but seriously i feel better knowing the answer than never trying and wondering. plus it makes you feel high T and like you got balls. i say fuck it and do it. i just randomly said to myself its now or never and went up and asked her out.

I don't think I can do anything afterwards tbh. I'll maybe try and approach another one tomorrow if I find the strength for it. I legit need to mentally prepare for it.

Lmao no pls shekelstein ask fbi niggas.
u from eastern europe? just wonderin cos thats where im from. idc about country

Don't do it op it was over upon conception.

Let us know when your court date is so we can assist you in your legal defense...

I talked with a qt loli foid and flirted with her, saying how she looked really cute and tiny. She said I have a nice haircut and I made some jokes and she laughed and then her friends came and she turns to them and I left.

I don't think I did anything good tbh.

>inb4 knajjd warns me.
Fuck dude. Sounds like her friends acknowledged that she may have been uncomfortable and retrieved her from you. Over.