Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m going to bookmaxx

J

JamesMLM

Captain
Despite me being 83 IQ. I will try to read these books because I’m spending too much time with my phone. Wish me luck on my bookmaxxing journey. I will probably post/lurk less frequently here until I finish my bookmaxxing journey.

Attachments

• IMG_6385.jpeg
    IMG_6385.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6386.jpeg
    IMG_6386.jpeg
    998.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Maybe I will come back more smarter :bigbrain:

books have too much paper

just read wikipedia instead

it will increase your iq by over 200

Good luck. Are there any in particular that you’re excited about?

Good luck. Are there any in particular that you’re excited about?
Flowers Of Algernon, I watched the 2000 movie adaptation and I relate to Charlie Gordon a lot

Last edited:
Don't read Anne Frank's foidbrained diary, use it as toilet paper

It will last for 6 million shits

Don't read Anne Frank's diary, use it as toilet paper

It will last for 6 million shits
I’m reading every single book I know, which means I’m going to read Communist Manifesto, Mao Little Red Book, Mein Kampf, Zweites Buch, Holy BIble, Quran, etc

Sadly I couldn’t get Siege or and any books that are completely banned from the library.

I’m knowledgemaxxing :bigbrain:

Last edited:
Despite me being 83 IQ. I will try to read these books because I’m spending too much time with my phone. Wish me luck on my bookmaxxing journey. I will probably post/lurk less frequently here until I finish my bookmaxxing journey.
What do you think of political works, like We by Yevgeny Zamyatin? How about Asimov's old-school sci-fi?

I have We, 1984 and other dystopian books
I get mine from the local library. I don't understand why people buy books already available at the library.

Good stuff man :feelsokman::feelsYall:

Books can be a great cope

Flowers Of Algernon, I watched the 2000 movie adaptation and I relate to Charlie Gordon a lot
Yes it's a good story. I read it in high school so I don't remember the story exactly but pretty sure there's some good blackpill in there. Happy reading man

I'd recommend you some russian literature.

For me personally, I gave up on physical copies of books unless it's a extremely rare book. Where I cannot find the ebook version of. Anyway, I think you should start reading less fiction and more stuff about history and philosophy. An encyclopedia won't do you bad either.