Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to do an experiment involving IncelTears, will this cause me to get banned?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I found a certain reply within the post that has inspired me to start this.
https://incels.is/threads/if-i-was-...-cause-for-my-expulsion-from-incels-co.124503

I'm planning to ask IT to see if they have advice for me to "become happy", I'm going to see how they react to my post on their subreddit, right now its pending by the mods on their subreddit. (the post will probably get removed ngl) I think that baiting IT and asking them for advice is hilarious. I want to see what they respond with and potentially quote and or screenshot their bluepilled turbonormie bullshit. I'll probably make a probability chart and a conclusion at the end of this experiment. I just hope I don't get banned by the mods for this because of the rules on the bluepill and shit involving reddit & IT.

Attachments

• lols.jpg
    lols.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 67
Well they're gonna see this post for one

You should’ve PM’d this to a mod tbh. Now it’s kind of pointless..

Guests: 2

guaranteed one of them is sigma tbh

keep baiting them and disproving them

keep baiting them and disproving them
Thats a pretty good idea, thanks for the suggestion.

Just started debating them, but I can't constantly post on reddit because of their long ass wait times for posting. 8 minutes just to post again, you cannot be serious.

Last edited:
Posting on IT is only bannable if you post screenshots from here to there or post any anti incel stuff

You probably should've censored the link tbh. I think now they know.

whats the point

Just started debating them
That's pointless. They'll downvote to oblivion anything that goes against their safe little narrative.

Thats a pretty good idea, thanks for the suggestion.

Just started debating them, but I can't constantly post on reddit because of their long ass wait times for posting. 8 minutes just to post again, you cannot be serious.

Same dude why do cunt's spend all their day following us what did we do to them if anything were more friendly then them we may hate on foid's and normies but for most of us here we treat each other like brother's cuck tear's lashes out at another brother the moment they have a disagreement