Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm going to probably get the coronavirus because my dumbass family keeps going out almost everyday

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Here is me listening to my orders and staying in my house to wagecuck.

Meanwhile the rest of my family members keep going out when there's no need to.

This isn't a fucking joke here. This disease is unpredictable and could fuck you up more than you think. Not to mention my parents are getting old too so it's no laughing matter.

Just shows even if you follow orders obidiently it doesn't mean shit coz some other guy will fuck it up.

Tell your parents they are retarded

just wash your hands brah

Where do they go? Everything is closed.

unknown.png

Here is me listening to my orders and staying in my house to wagecuck.

Meanwhile the rest of my family members keep going out when there's no need to.

This isn't a fucking joke here. This disease is unpredictable and could fuck you up more than you think. Not to mention my parents are getting old too so it's no laughing matter.

Just shows even if you follow orders obidiently it doesn't mean shit coz some other guy will fuck it up.
The cure is being released in a week anyway

my cousin does this too, we're going to lock him out if he keeps doing it tho

Damn over for you man

My parents are the same. They think spraying Lysol on everything will keep them safe. When they pass on, I'll finally be free to LDAR on my own terms.