Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im gona buy a ring to lessen the chances of girls asking me out

Nigga why do you frequently visit reddit especially that sub it's pure brainrot
Bro im disabled i sit in bed all day, i tried to suicide last year but my dad caught me

Bro im disabled i sit in bed all day, i tried to suicide last year but my dad caught me
@wereqmaxxing never ends well.

“Women are not to blame for your loneliness:foidSoy:” but then you hear them saying shit like this. I hope that bitch gets fucking raped and her fake wedding ring stolen

Foids are so in love with themselves

Women are spoiled and selfish brats

jesus christ women are narcissistic. can one bitch on the internet write about anything other than herself? Does one subreddit or forum that is female majority discuss anything other than chad or their holes? fuck whites for giving these cunts rights

I was planning to wear a ring on my ring finger as well, although I’m a guy because I’ve heard in pick up guides that surrounding yourself with females or at least looking like you did is going to make you appear more attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back