Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m gonna make a Tinder account lol

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
If nothing else it should at least give me the motivation to finally kms

i got zero matches in 2 years

If nothing else it should at least give me the motivation to finally kms

there's nothing more depressing than tinder bro

I honestly can't think of anything other than balding or finding out your mom died

First step is getting some pictures of myself where somehow the combination of angles and lighting manages to make me look less ugly than I am irl, I think my Mom might have one or two semi-decent ones on her phone. A few from holidays, I’ll throw one in of me with my sister so I’m not completely alone in all of them like a fucking loser (which I am). My bio will just say I’m a law student which is actually true so idk maybe that might get some bitches wet

:feelsseriously: Ain't no way in hell you've never tried a dating app before this.

Well I already have the balding part down so why not have 2/3 of the most depressing things in the world. Then all I’ll have to do is wait for my mother to die
:feelsseriously: Ain't no way in hell you've never tried a dating app before this.
Lol no why would I? There’s no rational reason for a sub8 male to use a dating app. I’m only doing it now just to confirm what I already know

Well I already have the balding part down so why not have 2/3 of the most depressing things in the world. Then all I’ll have to do is wait for my mother to die

Lol no why would I? There’s no rational reason for a sub8 male to use a dating app. I’m only doing it now just to confirm what I already know
Jfl

I’ve actually become an expert at styling my hair to cover up the receding hairline at this stage, it’s one of the few skills I’m proud of. I probably have a couple years left before the balding becomes so visible it destroys whatever remaining chances I have

:feelsrope:
I’ve actually become an expert at styling my hair to cover up the receding hairline at this stage, it’s one of the few skills I’m proud of. I probably have a couple years left before the balding becomes so visible it destroys whatever remaining chances I have

damn you got a .co account before tinder?
Some of us knew it was over a long time ago man. I was told to my face i'm a 3/10, ugly, etc. multiple times in school before I was 16, I was browsing incel shit before i even made any social media. Give me any reason why a sane curry 3/10 male would bother with dating apps.

You may get matches like me. From Indians catfishing. That's it.