Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm growing a beard

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I look beautiful ngl. I'm just trying to see if it fits me. I'm like 4 days growing it, I usually shave every 2 days. But I don't think I can grow a full one yet, might have to wait, I don't want to look like a soyboy with a patchy beard

Fucking beards me.

I can't grow no facial hair it's over for me can't even look manly.

I look beautiful ngl. I'm just trying to see if it fits me. I'm like 4 days growing it, I usually shave every 2 days. But I don't think I can grow a full one yet, might have to wait, I don't want to look like a soyboy with a patchy beard
Fakecel, soys grow full beards too btw

I can't even grow a proper beard as I was punched in the chin in middle school and I have no feeling in that area

I haven't been clean shaven in almost 5 years.

are you ethnic,OP ?

Not bragging, I cant even grow, just want to see how it looks

I dont want a soy beard, I want a small one like chad

Im mixed, but mostly white
only good thing about being ethnic is you can grow beard and dont look like soyboy. you shouldnt grow beard unless youre white chad. i dont know how it looks on you so idk

only good thing about being ethnic is you can grow beard and dont look like soyboy. you shouldnt grow beard unless youre white chad. i dont know how it looks on you so idk
just want to see how it looks, if I look like soy Ill shave it

im too lowT to even grow a mustache REEEEEEEEEEE

I have a big beard but it is patchy at the side, I just have it for the sake of it

I only have a mustache rn. Im gonna cut it.

I want a small one like chad
JFL Chad doesn't have a beard. Most Chads are clean-shaven or have a bit of stubble. Only subhumans and low-tier normies with recessed mandibles to hide grow beards.

I can barely grow a beard, I currently have a neckbeard that I don't bother shaving.

I’m too low-T to grow any facial hair besides peach fuzz.

Good luck with that.
Try having a metalhead look.

i dont grow a beard so i look less ethnic