Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m honestly amazed at some of the subhumans women are dating

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
NT pill is big not gonna lie. I saw 1,67m manlet skinny yesterday at a shop. My grandpa is even taller than him. Yet he had a girl and I saw his swagger and looked like that guy who tries compensate height with being gangsta. Funny for me 'cause I would kill him in a fight. Most fights in adulthood I had I didn't use too much force because I was scared I will go to jail from too much damage. People had bruises, bleed and had aches. I didn't have almost nothing at all :lul:
Yup, I see it too. NTpill is too brutal a blackpill for many so called “blackpilled” users here to swallow.

Still probably mentalcels or ethnics
Going by IRL experiences, I think many people here are mentalcels in denial. if you’re an average height white guy with at least a 4/10 face you’re not physically an incel.

Going by IRL experiences, I think many people here are mentalcels in denial. if you’re an average height white guy with at least a 4/10 face you’re not physically an incel.
Maybe but females have sooooo many options so a lot of average white guys can’t get shit no matter how many foids they try with

Yea hopefully Putin nukes us tbh
I believe y'all struggle with that system. There are lots of metrics that can't be used along side with others due to difference in measurment which doesn't exist in SI metric system

yes in denial. I got social anxiety and even though I can look pretty NT I get exhausted by it and then feel after it depression and coming up anxiety. Change my subcounscious with snap of the finger faggot.

I tried to fix it for 3 YEARS and a little bit changed, almost nothing.

I believe y'all struggle with that system. There are lots of metrics that can't be used along side with others due to difference in measurment which doesn't exist in SI metric system
Yea i know, centimeters, meters, kilometers all align perfectly. Instead of random lengths like 12 inches in a foot and 5,280 feet in a mile

Yea i know, centimeters, meters, kilometers all align perfectly. Instead of random lengths like 12 inches in a foot and 5,280 feet in a mile
stones, pounds, ounces like nigga what. Do you struggle with it or is it quite natural to you since you were born into that envornment?

stones, pounds, ounces like nigga what. Do you struggle with it or is it quite natural to you since you were born into that envornment?
I think TeaAndKrumpetcels use stones. I guess im kinda used to it since i grew up using those measurements

I think TeaAndKrumpetcels use stones. I guess im kinda used to it since i grew up using those measurements
For me it is fucked up. Due to listening to people from abroad I understand a little bit here and there but it is down syndrome overall of measuring systems

Not really, most surveys also show that a significant portion of this forum is 6’+
No they don't.

These polls are highly unscientific and therefore unrepresentative because:

a) Not everyone is participating, therefore you cannot derive any valid information about forum users from them.
Tallfags are more likely to vote on a poll about height, because it feels good to let people know that you're tall, just like rich dudes are more likely to vote on a poll about wealth for example. It doesn't feel good to admit that you're small or poor even if it's just on a anonymous poll.

b) People lie on these polls
Because they don't want to give data to lurkers. just for the luls, or because they don't care.

Therefore these polls don't provide any valid data about forum users and cannot be used as an argument.

For me it is fucked up. Due to listening to people from abroad I understand a little bit here and there but it is down syndrome overall of measuring systems
Yea it’s fucking confusing for me when people say celsius and I forget grams in ounces or kilometers to miles. I usually just use a converter on my phone

Yea it’s fucking confusing for me when people say celsius and I forget grams in ounces or kilometers to miles. I usually just use a converter on my phone
Celcius pretty easy. 0 celcius is when water starts to become solid so it is kinda freezing. 20 degrees in celcius is kind of hot outside you can go in tshirt and shorts. 100 celcius is when water boils. -273,15 is absolute zero.

if you’re an average height white guy with at least a 4/10 face you’re not physically an incel.
This is wrong and misinformation.
Any foid can have a tall, 7+/10 chadlite male in the blink of an eye.
There is no need for them to date a 4/10 male anymore, because they can literally have a chadlite mogger in a swipe + 3 text messages.

There is no need for them to date a 4/10 male anymore, because they can literally have a chadlite mogger in a swipe + 3 text messages.
This is called Hypergamy and it exploded when dating apps got popular.

Celcius pretty easy. 0 celcius is when water starts to become solid so it is kinda freezing. 20 degrees in celcius is kind of hot outside you can go in tshirt and shorts. 100 celcius is when water boils. -273,15 is absolute zero.
Yea someone will say 15 degrees celsius and id have no idea how hot that was. I could probably learn it but im too lazy

Yea someone will say 15 degrees celsius and id have no idea how hot that was. I could probably learn it but im too lazy
10 degrees is a little cold, 20 as I said. If you see 40 degrees in sun it is fuckin hot like a motherfucker. SI system are billion times easier than imperial because everything goes alongside with other metrics most of the times.

It’s hilarious how I always have to explain common sense to you. Women don’t go up to a guy and say “you’re 2 points better looking than me but i’m a woman, therefore hypergamy so we can date”. Relationships aren’t as autistically mathematical like you and many others make them out to be. People meet at college, parties, sports etc, they start talking, they get along, they date.

This is called Hypergamy and it exploded when dating apps got popular.
The only thing that exploded is your last brain cell. Most people don’t take dating apps seriously, they’re just there for an ego boost. Vast majority of people meet others IRL.

10 degrees is a little cold, 20 as I said. If you see 40 degrees in sun it is fuckin hot like a motherfucker. SI system are billion times easier than imperial because everything goes alongside with other metrics most of the times.
Yea i agree. Everything about united states is degenerate and retarded

Yea i agree. Everything about united states is degenerate and retarded
gallon = 3.2 litre :lul::lul::lul: Or rings and inches in cigars as a metric or yards in fire arms for zeroing. Fuckin hate it. Imagine doing all that shit in some blueprints. I believe they use at your country SI system for architecture and other projects. Do you use elbows as a metric?

Relationships aren’t as autistically mathematical like you and many others make them out to be.
It's pretty damn weird when someone who claims to be autistic also uses it as an insult. Fucking larper.

gallon = 3.2 litre :lul::lul::lul: Or rings and inches in cigars as a metric or yards in fire arms for zeroing. Fuckin hate it. Imagine doing all that shit in some blueprints. I believe they use at your country SI system for architecture and other projects. Do you use elbows as a metric?
I think they’ll use both sometimes. Like working on my American truck it has imperial and metric bolts

It's pretty damn weird when someone who claims to be autistic also uses it as an insult. Fucking larper.
I call people subhumans too. Doesn’t mean anything. I’m not diagnosed, i’m just socially retarded and that social retardation was enough to dry up any foid that ever came up to me.

Do you work or blessed with NEET life?
Basically neet but i have some people i do gardening and landscaping for some days to make some money and i make a little online too. There’s no way i can be a full time wage slave as an incel. What about you?

Basically neet but i have some people i do gardening and landscaping for some days to make some money and i make a little online too. There’s no way i can be a full time wage slave as an incel. What about you?
Trying to get remote work. Standard wage slaving makes me depressed af, and I am not saying it just as a saying. I am truly depressed like a fuckin traumatized dog in dog pound when at wagie cagie.

Trying to get remote work. Standard wage slaving makes me depressed af, and I am not saying it just as a saying. I am truly depressed like a fuckin traumatized dog in dog pound when at wagie cagie.
Yea wage slavery is known to make people suicidal, especially if they have nothing to come home to

Yea wage slavery is known to make people suicidal, especially if they have nothing to come home to
I mean unlike most people here I am not sad not having toilet nor being alone. I just know wagie cagie is for stupid normans who try to get higher in social ladder for... excactly for what? They think it will bring them happiness and since they are unhappy af they try compensate by dedicating their lifes into it. If I had 1 000 000 dollars right now I would by myself small house. Took dogs from my family if possible. Everyday I would do BBQ, play games, create own shooting range near house, still train martial arts, lifting weights, get surgery on lower back/pelvis and do art. Nothing else needed.

I mean unlike most people here I am not sad not having toilet nor being alone. I just know wagie cagie is for stupid normans who try to get higher in social ladder for... excactly for what? They think it will bring them happiness and since they are unhappy af they try compensate by dedicating their lifes into it. If I had 1 000 000 dollars right now I would by myself small house. Took dogs from my family if possible. Everyday I would do BBQ, play games, create own shooting range near house, still train martial arts, lifting weights, get surgery on lower back/pelvis and do art. Nothing else needed.
Yea people bust their asses to make Mr. Shekleston more money while they get paid a crappy wage. What martial arts did you do? I did jiu jitsu, muay thai, and mma. Im gonna buy a little land for cheap and put an old motorhome on it and eventually build a house. That way I won’t have to be a full time wagie to pay a fortune to landlords or a bank

Yea people bust their asses to make Mr. Shekleston more money while they get paid a crappy wage. What martial arts did you do? I did jiu jitsu, muay thai, and mma. Im gonna buy a little land for cheap and put an old motorhome on it and eventually build a house. That way I won’t have to be a full time wagie to pay a fortune to landlords or a bank
karate kyokushinkai

In which one are you specialized the most?

karate kyokushinkai

In which one are you specialized the most?
Definitely jiu jitsu. I like ground fighting a lot more. I hate standing there exchanging blows and getting hit in the face

Definitely jiu jitsu. I like ground fighting a lot more. I hate standing there exchanging blows and getting hit in the face
I prefer getting blows because in fight that's likely what is going to occure, getting hit. But when you make them fall you can do your spider magic with that arms and legs. Best is join all of it and go train Combat Sambo

I prefer getting blows because in fight that's likely what is going to occure, getting hit. But when you make them fall you can do your spider magic with that arms and legs. Best is join all of it and go train Combat Sambo
Have you ever done any fights? I did a cage fight once

Have you ever done any fights? I did a cage fight once
Yeah in real life I had 3-4 fights that were outside martial arts school. When I was in karate school we never had full contact (don't know why, we should just use gloves and eventually some calf protectors) so we had to use avarage force.

It's funny how I can beat people up yet I am scared sometimes of them more than they are scared from me even though they can't fight and that's either due to low IQ, good upbringing, high self esteem. Fuck this world

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back