Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm inbred. lol

I still can't believe people here actually wanna fuck their sisters

Get arranged marriage?

Your cousin hot?

any genetic malfunctions?

Not as mentally capable. Highly likely I have aspergers. I have social anxiety and ocd, and generally just a fucked up brain. Being a paki, nothing special on looks department.
Get arranged marriage?

Your cousin hot?

Nah they wouldn't give their daughter to a fucking loser like me.

My parents are cousins and were way past their fertility. Dad 41 and mom 35 when I was born. Plus she was on strong antidepressants too. On top of all that, I'm a paki/curry too

And now there's nothing left but to lol

0e8254f90788b8c69b88021b17e89c83.gif

At least you can ask for arranged marriage or just kidnap some foids and forced them to marry you pakis are based or so I heard.

If that were the case the average iq would be 60 to 50 by know i think incest is bad but it hurts more in the looks department
Its not linear, its a 5 point drop from the average, if the average is 100. It doesn't drop 5 points uniformly every generation of incest.

Incest = shitty genetics. I wonder if half the forum is secretly the product of incest without knowing it.

It's not incest if you're married