Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m invisible even on this forum

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I am invisible even on this website. l am invisible to girls and invisible on this forum. Brutal :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Larp as a girl and you'll get unlimited attention

Yes. This video is sad but funny at the same time.

View: https://youtu.be/vM5dAxVsugw

I can definitely visualise how a dude who became a clown for a living wants to kill himself because people suck and don’t appreciate that and it also touches something in me cuz in the end we are all clowns fooling ourselves that we can do something great in life but all we do is wagecucking for or supporting a system that hates us, deprived of basic human needs like love and respect, unless we are at least normie or foids.

I can definitely visualise how a dude who became a clown for a living wants to kill himself because people suck and don’t appreciate that and it also touches something in me cuz in the end we are all clowns fooling ourselves that we can do something great in life but all we do is wagecucking for or supporting a system that hates us, deprived of basic human needs like love and respect, unless we are at least normie or foids.

View: https://youtu.be/QOZenZjStUU

I'm invisible too. So what? It's even better to a sense.

How can you be invisible after 1000+ posts.

brutal but such is life. but try posting Blackpills and media.

suicide. I'm right behind you

You're posts as kinda weird but fit your username halo. Also the profile pic is boring. Sorry fam

I can see you