Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm kind of jealous of my ex-friend

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I say ex-friend because he cucked himself and he used to be one of my best friends when he was incel 5 years ago or so. I posted about him like 2 years ago. He started a relationship with a 3/10 single mom landwhale-ish, with a beaver looking face and she has 2 hapa children. Ever since he met her he never wanted to hangout anymore. He is atleast 4/10 and much taller than her, she is super short. She is like a typical dominant mommy GF even if she's a year younger than him. She almost shouts when she talks, very unfeminine and wierd.

Even if he cucked himself to oblivion, he still managed to procreate with the foid after many attempts and that's what i'm most jealous of, the fact that he probably succeeded biologically, not that hes 's with her. The baby is yet to be birthed but still. I think she even had some misscarriages or he told me she was infertile some months ago. She's 32. I do feel bad for him, having to deal with two hapa children and her, but overall he gets to have sex and his life seems better now, he's less depressed and he has a job, he even bought a part of her house which is really bad. Her oldest son got mad and confused when he found out he'll be getting a white brother next year.

I myself would never initiate a relationship with a single mother. I'm pretty desperate but i would never do it. I would probably rather be with a landwhale tbh.

Reminder that the richest man in the world Jeff Bezos left his wife for a 50 year old mother of three, and paid $35 billion for the privilege.

Reminder that the richest man in the world Jeff Bezos left his wife for a 50 year old mother of three, and paid $35 billion for the privilege.
Suifuel to the maxx.

hes bluepilled that why hes enjoying it

I see no problem with that. His life is in a better place now. Even with the baggage the foid has, your friend is still getting coochie every now and then. Coochie does a man good, I wouldn't know this personally but have seen it amongst normies.

I say ex-friend because he cucked himself and he used to be one of my best friends when he was incel 5 years ago or so. I posted about him like 2 years ago. He started a relationship with a 3/10 single mom landwhale-ish, with a beaver looking face and she has 2 hapa children. Ever since he met her he never wanted to hangout anymore.

:feelsbadman:

He is atleast 4/10 and much taller than her, she is super short. She is like a typical dominant mommy GF even if she's a year younger than him. She almost shouts when she talks, very unfeminine and wierd.

Even if he cucked himself to oblivion, he still managed to procreate with the foid after many attempts and that's what i'm most jealous of, the fact that he probably succeeded biologically, not that hes 's with her. The baby is yet to be birthed but still. I think she even had some misscarriages or he told me she was infertile some months ago. She's 32. I do feel bad for him, having to deal with two hapa children and her, but overall he gets to have sex and his life seems better now, he's less depressed and he has a job, he even bought a part of her house which is really bad. Her oldest son got mad and confused when he found out he'll be getting a white brother next year.
He still gets intimacy and sex and we don't.

I myself would never initiate a relationship with a single mother. I'm pretty desperate but i would never do it. I would probably rather be with a landwhale tbh.
Neither single mothers nor landwhales would consider us anyway so no need to worry about that.

Just raise chadspawn theory :feelswhat: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Better incel than a cuck.

This is where my brain starts to fog.
On one hand, I'm so fucking desperate and will probably be more so, that I'd probably take a post-wall roastie like her.
On the other hand, I really don't want to cuck myself like that and let a whore, who'd have rejected me in her prime, use me as a betabuxxx.