Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm leaving inceldom. Best luck to you all.

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
100% - Requested
I was a conscientious objector for one month playing the role of an incel.

I'm no judge of someone's character.

I have nothing against nobody here.

I just realized that playing this incel persona everyday isn't worth it. And I am getting tired of it.

And also this whole incel / redpill thing is a large mess. It has some truths but it's not science.

In short, the whole manosphere thing is a big fucking cluster of networks and I don't wanna drown myself in it for the rest of my life.

If you find happiness coming to this forum everyday, good for you. I can't change anything. I can only change myself.

You are a grown up and you know what's right for you. That's it. Good luck!

As a 21 yo, if you're someone who is in their early 20s, you may consider improving yourself now. All the best! And bye! :)

TLDR go fuck yourself cuck.

IMG 1506

GrAYfag dramatically exiting inceldom as if anyone cares lmao, GrAYfaggots really are the worst, I hope nothing but misery on you kafir

Good for you. Please do us a favor and remove the foid avi before you leave tho

GrAYfag dramatically exiting inceldom as if anyone cares lmao, GrAYfaggots really are the worst, I hope nothing but misery on you kafir
:feelshaha:

Good luck. If it hurts to be here, be free.

brocel ogod you wre had a chance to ascend ?????? I dot' now man wokat best of ckuc I giess

Good luck fren.

> completely irrelevant user

:feelsseriously:

Sounds like a larp infiltrator

And cue r/inceltear post where you tell the cunts you tried to be nice to us but we are beyond saving

I'm leaving the laws of gravity. It definitely depends on me wherever this messy Newton incel crap can rule my existence. Maybe it's true most people fall from the Empire State Building but what if from another skyscraper I begin to float?

I was innocent at 21. I don't need your advice now. You won't find anything much better than this community, as imperfect as it is.

See you back here in a few years when ur still a khhv and all the self help horseshit have given you absolutely nothing :lul:

I was a conscientious objector for one month playing the role of an incel.

I'm no judge of someone's character.

I have nothing against nobody here.

I just realized that playing this incel persona everyday isn't worth it. And I am getting tired of it.

And also this whole incel / redpill thing is a large mess. It has some truths but it's not science.

In short, the whole manosphere thing is a big fucking cluster of networks and I don't wanna drown myself in it for the rest of my life.

If you find happiness coming to this forum everyday, good for you. I can't change anything. I can only change myself.

As a 21 yo, if you're someone who is in their early 20s, you may consider improving yourself now. All the best! And bye! :)
go fuck yourself, well know you'll come back still a virgin no foids on your cock and even if you do get any all your gonna get is that roastie pussy that wants to drain you of your wallet. go fuck yourself OP

I can only change myself.
Major cope. You can gymmax but that won't change your non-Chad face, you can have plastic surgery, but your face will look fake and gay and women notice this. You can moneymaxx but no woman will ever be truly sexually attracted to you. Nature already decided who you are, it's over, son.

Ron swanson nick offerman

Retard thinks he will stop being incel if he stop playing the persona. jfl
Go buy a $500 redpill course, maybe it helps. :feelsclown:

No self improvement for my height, larper. Gtfo

You can leave without announcing, nobody gives a fuck

Self-improvers at it again.

>greycel literally who
>foid avi
>"redpill"
Yeah ok wow bye I'm crying rn bro :feelsseriously:

Yeah, me too, playing sexhaver persona seems like more viable option

Nothing complicated about incel, it's a virgin who wants and can't get sex. However, redpill is faggotry, atleast I can agree with you to that degree
You don't have to participate in any group, club or community you don't want to. But how not being involved in them will turn you from incel to sexhaver, that is the big question we're all looking for
I find the will to live, knowing I'm not the only guy that's been viewed as creepy and outcasted
There are troons that carve out their insides like halloween pumpkins, so being an adult doesn't really qualify you for anything
1. Brutal to say, while not majority, there are still many over25cels and few wizards
2. You previously redpill is faggotry, but now preach their golden catchphrase of improving yourself
3. Encourage self improvement cope, with no proof, reasoning or justification, that it will ever work, typical

You can leave the blackpill. But the blackpill won't leave you

>female pfp
>1 month old account named "cel"
>bait threads like "ER is a hero" and "necrophilia is cool" perfect for an IT screenshot
>holier than thou post

why cant these retards go to flyfishing forums or something else they dont care about instead of coming here?

Last edited:
hopefully, hopefully, one day you will shoot yourself in the head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back