Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not a fakecel

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This morning, I was told to go kill myself by a user because I said in my thread that I have an easy time talking to girls. To be clear, just because I have the ability to speak to females without fear doesn't mean I have a chance to be in a romantic or sexual relationships with them. Back when I used to be a bluepilled cuck, girls who were nice and friendly to me only saw me as a "friend" in other words, an asexual person.

Despite my good social skills and personality, no female has ever showed interest in me. I know why, it's because Im not good-looking.
Good-looking guys get all the attention from females while we get nothing. As a 20 year old college student, I still haven't had a gf or lost my virginity, it has been very torturous. Trust me, if I was a fakecel, I wouldn't be on this forum posting everyday. I have over 5,000 posts which is an incel trait.

Last edited:
Me neither, a lot of users here tell me I’m a fakecel but I’m a khhv and have never had a chance with a girl

if u believe in dogpill i have hard time take u seriously tbh, i feel like u just here for lol

"Fakecel if you had female friends in HS" - that's one I've gotten on pisscord a lot. It doesn't mean shit as here I am, still no gf ever

if u believe in dogpill i have hard time take u seriously tbh, i feel like u just here for lol
Dogpill is the truth, don't suppress it

I also talk with girls with no problems and what?? They still don't do sex with me lol

I also talk with girls with no problems and what?? They still don't do sex with me lol
That's my point, females withold love and sex from me

Incels.is is a community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying, this is me, I want love and sex from females, but I don't have any of it even though I try. It's always a dead end for me when I try to ascend with a female.

Correct. Foids get betaorbiters by talking about anything, except sexual things. Sex is reserved for chad only.

To be clear, just because I have the ability to speak to females without fear doesn't mean I have a chance to be in a romantic or sexual relationships with them.
I possess the same trait, when it comes to people in general. I have realized that your looks do all the important talking and anything you can say won't matter much, so I stopped worrying about it.