Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im not exaggerating when I say that getting a gf would solve literally every problem that I have now and in the future and forever and ever

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I hate the fallacy that having a gf woudlnt change anything for us

If it wouldnt then youre a fakecel

FOr me a gf would solve everything, with a gf everything is so much easier to cope with, being unemployed, starving, homeless none of that or anything would matter because with a gf Id be 24/7 higher than on heroin, I cannot fathom how someone can have a gf and be unhappy

gf = panacea

It is true.
I would overcome my shyness.
I would finally have motivation for anything again.
No more depression, no more bad thoughts, no more suffering.

EVERYTHING would just improve.

I hate the fallacy that having a gf woudlnt change anything for us

If it wouldnt then youre a fakecel

FOr me a gf would solve everything, with a gf everything is so much easier to cope with, being unemployed, starving, homeless none of that or anything would matter because with a gf Id be 24/7 higher than on heroin, I cannot fathom how someone can have a gf and be unhappy

gf = panacea
I don't care if anything changes for me.
Getting a girlfriend is not a means, it's an END-IN-ITSELF, like water.

It'd solve like 50% of my problems

Would help me a lot. But i’m still ugly

having a foid that loves us, betabuxing a foid wont solve our problems as she would fuck chad behind our back