Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'M NOT GOOD AT LITERALLY ANYTHING

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I'm genuine trash at everything I try. My hope is gone. I impatiently await death every day. Why did I have to be born? Why am I still alive? Why can't I confess this to anyone without having sedatives forcefully shoved down my throat? Does anyone here even give a shit about me?

Im not good at much either, I dont bother talking about that stuff irl because I doubt anybody would care, most of them dont even pretend to care.

I'm extremely good at league of legends currently Master tier going up to challenger soon. I'm doing that shit as a support lol which is way harder than mid if anyone plays this game knows what df im talking about

I'm extremely good at league of legends currently Master tier going up to challenger soon. I'm doing that shit as a support lol which is way harder than mid if anyone plays this game knows what df im talking about
No, you're just a nerd faggot

i fuck up at everything. I can't even complete code monkey work that should be outsourced to some curry taking a shit in india right now without fucking up or having to backtrack every 10 minutes. i just want to neet and off myself when im 30

I'm genuine trash at everything I try. My hope is gone. I impatiently await death every day. Why did I have to be born? Why am I still alive? Why can't I confess this to anyone without having sedatives forcefully shoved down my throat? Does anyone here even give a shit about me?
Same here. You're not alone.

I’m not good at anything either. I ask myself the same questions and just wished I never existed. :feelsbadman:

Same. I failed at all the courses I attempted to learn or was interested in college (Computer Science, Writing, Math, Psychology). My GPA is complete shit. Will never transfer into a decent university or get a decent job. I have no skills at all besides LDARing my life away. My life is over.

I'm not particularly good at anything myself.

Lmao at this level of selfbeatdown

You need to work on something diligently before you can become good at it. I'm an unathletic skinnyfat currycel that took up mma and after a year and a half now I can grapple and choke out newbie Chads. Focus on something you like and stick with it even if you aren't seeing improvements

I just lack discipline and I am a top tier procrastinator.
I can only be productive when I am under pressure

its time for me to die.
why u do dis bb