Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I‘m one of the few incels who still have dignity and self-respect and i‘m ok with it

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I am a heterosexual man, that isn’t a slave to his sex-drive, i don’t worship women, i don’t worship Chad and i am not scared of normies.

I accepted it. I will no longer get pissed off over these soy cucks that are afraid of leaving the house to buy groceries, because they are scared to talk to female cashiers and shit.

It’s ok. We are not the same and it’s totally ok that we are not the same.

(This thread was made outside in public, in a McDonald’s branch after ordering a Big Mac from a female cashier and i did not stutter or shake out of social anxiety while talking to her :feelsokman: No i did not have sex with her, so that doesen’t make me a fakecel)

Last edited:
Okay, the shanist persian

Why did you steal @Shahist Persian avi

Are you his boyfriend or why do you care?

there are plenty of incels who just get on with it

845872C4 139C 4CDE 8E58 B57D262D3650

404 ramus not found

No respect for your face.

I am a heterosexual man, that isn’t a slave to his sex-drive, i don’t worship women, i don’t worship Chad and i am not scared of normies.

I accepted it. I will no longer get pissed off over these soy cucks that are afraid of leaving the house to buy groceries, because they are scared to talk to female cashiers and shit.

(This thread was made outside in public, in a McDonald’s branch after ordering a Big Mac from a female cashier and i did not stutter or shake out of social anxiety while talking to her :feelsokman: No i did not have sex with her, so that doesen’t make me a fakecel)
Lmao i actually thought you were shahist persian

You made progress but this is a good shitpost

I worship 2D women only

I‘m 100% serious. I am sober today and just came from a workout-session
That’s why I said you made progress in doing stuff

the rest of your post was good at just flinging shit at others for some reason

Big Mac is mid and I never got the hype for it. I don't go to McDonald's unless I want one of their McExtreme selections.

Was she decent looking though? If not then not an achievement