Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im only 20, but im scared that i will be alone for the rest of my life, all i can do is cope harder

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I feel like shit right now, I was bored today, so I went to a seafood restaurant. I ate steak tacos, shrimp tacos, chicken tacos, fish tacos, a plate of cheese nachos dipped in beans, I also drank a bottle of pineapple mexican soda. For desert I drove to a local ice cream shop, and ate nearly 2 pints of chocolate and vanilla ice cream topped with cookie dough globs, brownie chunks, and chocolate syrup. As I was eating my food, my sadness and loneliness went away. I am tired of coping by eating a bunch of food and playing video games. I am back home from eating like shit, now I feel terrible, I feel just as bad as before I started binge eating this morning. I don't wanna live like this forever, I am just rotting slowly. The pain won't go away. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Last edited:
if you don't ascend by the time you're 23 then you're probably going to spend the rest of your life either virgin or get lucky and betabuxx some roastie

As med amine said you still have time, gymmaxx, leanmaxx, licensemaxx, socialmaxx, talk 2 girls in public do whatever u can. I only have 8 mths before im 23, ur better off than me so far

I would like to eat something from restaurant but there are is too many high tier normies and foids.

if you don't ascend by the time you're 23 then you're probably going to spend the rest of your life either virgin or get lucky and betabuxx some roastie
If you didnt lost virginity at 16-18 its over anyway

I would like to eat something from restaurant but there are is too many high tier normies and foids.
Luckily the restaurant was empty, I didn't see any foids or happy couples

doing things alone is ropefuel
Unfortunately, I do everything alone. At my college I sit alone and eat junk food, at my house I watch tv alone, at the beach I watch the sunset alone, in my car I listen to music alone, at restaurants I eat alone at my table, at the store I shop alone. At the park I walk alone. Life Is brutal, do you have the same experiences as me?

There's food for you're face!

The sad truth is that females your age are at the absolute peak of their lives, they're like a kid who's let into a toy store and allowed to take whatever he wants. Countless opportunities, parties, tons of friends, simps on social media willing to pay them for nothing, college Chads, older rich Chads. This will go on for at least 7-8 years until they wear out their body. Youngcels and young normies have it tough these days.

Its over 4 u already if youre low inhib enough to order food in public and still no gf.

The sad truth is that females your age are at the absolute peak of their lives, they're like a kid who's let into a toy store and allowed to take whatever he wants. Countless opportunities, parties, tons of friends, simps on social media willing to pay them for nothing, college Chads, older rich Chads. This will go on for at least 7-8 years until they wear out their body. Youngcels and young normies have it tough these days.
I know, it fucking hurts so much, dude :feelsrope:

Its over 4 u already if youre low inhib enough to order food in public and still no gf.
People in public are not disgusted by my looks I'm just an ordinary guy who has no social life. Even average guys are unable to find a girlfriend. In public, I am just ignored, I am like an invisible ghost that roams the world. Btw, I'm not a normie, I'm a real incel

People in public are not disgusted by my looks I'm just an ordinary guy who has no social life. Even average guys are unable to find a girlfriend. In public, I am just ignored, I am like an invisible ghost that roams the world. Btw, I'm not a normie, I'm a real incel
Same tbh

I feel like shit right now, I was bored today, so I went to a seafood restaurant. I ate steak tacos, shrimp tacos, chicken tacos, fish tacos, a plate of cheese nachos dipped in beans, I also drank a bottle of pineapple mexican soda. For desert I drove to a local ice cream shop, and ate nearly 2 pints of chocolate and vanilla ice cream topped with cookie dough globs, brownie chunks, and chocolate syrup. As I was eating my food, my sadness and loneliness went away. I am tired of coping by eating a bunch of food and playing video games. I am back home from eating like shit, now I feel terrible, I feel just as bad as before I started binge eating this morning. I don't wanna live like this forever, I am just rotting slowly. The pain won't go away. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Boyo, at least you are not ashamed of eating alone in public, i would never be able to do that .:feelstastyman: I eat alone at home like real incels do :feelsYall:

That food sounds pretty good brocel not gonna lie. I love pineapple soda (Jarritos!) and Mexican food so I think I am gonna foodcope soon.

Accept ur fate

And when normies discover your non nt personality they get disgusted and start treating u like shit

Eating always makes me feel better but I feel insecure after so it’s not really worth it :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back