Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The most brutal indicator of rejection is when women change their behavior for you [WITH BRUTAL EXAMPLES FROM MY LIFE]

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Girls will literally make their lives harder just to avoid you when you are sub5...Let me explain with a few examples from my own life

Example 1: Lab
Female scientist in lab Stock Photo by ©AndreyBezuglov 137480656

I previously made a post on here describing how I once again was developing an interest in a girl, and how I knew it would be futile

I ended up asking her out in my college lab, and she hit me with the "oh ok I see...[gay friend] can give you my Snapchat (faggot normie social media I hate using BTW, only for normfags who are always doing shit)" and ran off in disgust probably.

Today I was back in the lab and figured that if she wanted my contact details she would have tried to get them.
You may be asking why I didn't get the info from the gay friend but basically, I asked him over text last week when I was drunkcoping and he did the normie lie of "oh I don't have her contact info". Bullshit. They hang out all the time, even over Thanksgiving break, so certainly he'd need her number in order to ask her to hang out. The point is he wouldn't give me the info, likely because she told him not to give it to me. I don't want to bog this post down by a million unnecessary details, plus I have actual college essays to work on that I can't even focus on since I am so fucking isolated jfl.

We had to get a protein to do god knows what (I don't know what the fuck goes on in that class), but she would always wait for me to get the samples first, and then get whatever she needed. She was avoiding me. I remember towards the end of that class today, her lab group went up to get something else, and she saw me in line. The girl LITERALLY LOOKED AT ME, WHISPERED TO HER GROUPMATES, AND WALKED TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LABORATORY. Her groupmates got whatever she needed for her.

This is what I mean. It's one thing to be ignored by women, but it's even more brutal when they literally go out of their way to avoid you. I wouldn't have even spoken to her, I give up relatively easily when a woman rejects me since the last thing I need is a false sexual assault allegation.

Example 2: Fast Food

Starbucks Customer Horror Stories

Remember my coworker who I asked out? She rejected me, just like everyone else. Anyways, the other day I wanted to buy food from the place where I got fired from, and she happened to be on shift and turned to another coworker (the one that got me fired) after seeing my dirty black face and asked her if she wanted to take my order, to which the second girl said "ugh no :foidSoy: ". They literally bickered back and forth about who had to serve me until the girl who rejected me had to toughen up and serve the ugly freak that i am. The arguing held up the line for roughly 2 minutes, halting business. Absolutely brutal. Both of them were so disgusted by me that they not only didn't give a fuck that I was fired, but also literally don't want to serve me.

Example 3: Bar/Nightclub
How the 'Bar Test' Can Help You Decide If Someone Is Right for You

I saw yet another girl I asked out and got rejected by at my local college bar a week ago. Keep in mind that this bar has a MASSIVE line to enter. I was walking in the bar when I saw her and her friends. As usual, I had no friends and usually went out by myself. She sees me already inside the establishment while nearing the front of the line (which probably took around 30 minutes of waiting time, AND LEAVES. Her friends were so confused too jfl. She would straight up forfeit half an hour of her time rather than be in my presence.

IncelTear is gonna be like "Yikes sweetie! If they all hate you then it's probably a you problem! :soy::soy::soy: You're soooo creeeepy!!!" But with every example, these girls didn't really mind my presence until I asked them out, and as I have mentioned before, asking girls out is an invitation to essentially radicalize them against you.

https://incels.is/threads/incel-trait-women-treat-you-like-subhuman-for-being-attracted-to-them.527627

Furthermore, I never even bothered to pursue it after they rejected me. I just quit, yet they're still on sentry mode. I live rent free in these mentally ill whores' peanut brains.

tl;dr: Essentially, when you are a sub5 male, asking a girl out is the equivalent of calling her the worst slur in the dictionary. Never forget that without looks, you are basically declaring war on her if you ask her out. You are now her enemy.

It is so insulting that she will have a personal vendetta against you and abhor you from that point onward. It's like punching a wolf in Minecraft and watching it go from peaceful to angry LMAO.

Last edited:
You're a fool if you believe that girls will give you a chance as a sub5 male

I probably should stop. Like I said, I can't afford a false sexual harrassment allegation.

I probably should stop. Like I said, I can't afford a false sexual harrassment allegation.
If you are not good-looking then just give up already. If you want to pull foids, you need to get their attention by having good looks

If you are not good-looking then just give up already. If you want to pull foids, you need to get their attention by having good looks
indeed. I will make a post about how I nearly lost my virginity, and how I was brutally humiliated tomorrow. It essentially is a reflection of everything you just said.

indeed. I will make a post about how I nearly lost my virginity, and how I was brutally humiliated tomorrow. It essentially is a reflection of everything you just said.
Cool, I'll read it tomorrow

What i'm getting from your writings is that you have not fundamentally understood the nature of foids.

If you were attractive to them they would approach you. They will touch you, smile at you and seek you out. You could ask out another dozen of them and get another guaranteed dozen rejections. The other key thing to deeply get a grasp on is that they are all the same, they are all attracted to the same type of guys. If you are not that, which you're obviously not, that's it. You will never find the kind of blue pilled romance you are seeking out, it's reserved for people with "better" bone structure and height.

The only way to maybe get into a relationship if you are not completely hideous is if you have enough resources (stable high income, car, nice house) or status (child of a celeb, nobility, or just super rich). Both of those options are betabuxxing obviously.

Brutal examples.

But it's over for you if you're sub5. All women have to do is open Tinder and they'll have 50+ options for Chadlites and Chads. Why would they ever choose a sub5 male?

It's simply over. No way to compete with that.

Damn you even go to the bar/club alone? Please tell me you're just there to get drinks right :lul:

Damn you even go to the bar/club alone? Please tell me you're just there to get drinks right :lul:
A few years ago I actually bothered to talk to women. You know its over when even drunk girls don't want to fuck you

but now I come to just get drinks and listen to music. I actually like clubbing despite the fact that I have no friends to go with.

Brutal examples.

But it's over for you if you're sub5. All women have to do is open Tinder and they'll have 50+ options for Chadlites and Chads. Why would they ever choose a sub5 male?

It's simply over. No way to compete with that.
I'm coping with "not every girl uses tinder brooo"

I still think i'm mentally a high schooler, where girls usually still date guys in their grade. Everything flies out the window when you're 19 and have to compete with 30 year old chad for attention

A few years ago I actually bothered to talk to women. You know its over when even drunk girls don't want to fuck you

but now I come to just get drinks and listen to music. I actually like clubbing despite the fact that I have no friends to go with.
I've went to a bar alone to get order drinks from a bartender who knows how to make them correctly. Never a night club. Drunk girls don't even pay attention to me either

betabuxxing is pointless when you are under the age of 25. At that age, daddy will just pay all her expenses, so who cares?
i mean why not just force her to do only fans to make money she could be a slave for the incel community.

If you were attractive to them they would approach you. They will touch you, smile at you and seek you out. You could ask out another dozen of them and get another guaranteed dozen rejections. The other key thing to deeply get a grasp on is that they are all the same, they are all attracted to the same type of guys. If you are not that, which you're obviously not, that's it. You will never find the kind of blue pilled romance you are seeking out, it's reserved for people with "better" bone structure and height.
you are correct. Women are incredibly direct with their advances.

this is one of those things you slowly realize with experience honestly. Growing up, bluepilled cucks always cope with "they're playing hard to get brooo. Just keep trying brooo" Only incels and low-tier normies need to play these complex 4D chess mind games to seduce girls. Sadly redpilled monkeys only exacerbate this by teaching pick-up and game and other bullshit.

If girls actually liked me they wouldn't resist so much and would just give me their contact info themselves...none of this finding a proxy to give me their number or elaborate mental gymnastics to run away from me

At least you tried. I can respect that.
i am coping with "at least one will be my girlfriend"

meanwhile asking out 14 girls over 6 years and getting rejected is not normal LMAO

Cool, now they wonder why we constantly pray for the collapse of civilization

i am coping with "at least one will be my girlfriend"

meanwhile asking out 14 girls over 6 years and getting rejected is not normal LMAO
I've asked out over 50 in just 3 years. Only got one date and she was homeless who's ex-boyfriend has aids.

I've went to a bar alone to get order drinks from a bartender who knows how to make them correctly. Never a night club. Drunk girls don't even pay attention to me either
I find that the bar I go to can make vodka mixes really well. Even then I've lately just made them at home. At least I can cope by drinking while watching The Sopranos instead of getting bullied by women for simply wanting drinks.

I've asked out over 50 in just 3 years. Only got one date and she was homeless who's ex-boyfriend has aids.
tell me you're joking lol. That's so fucking funny yet brootal

The moment you enter the facility you have already been rejected by every woman in the area.

The moment you enter the facility you have already been rejected by every woman in the area.
I wish the real ITV would read my story. It would be interesting to see what his thoughts are on the matter

Rehab rooms would be like: "brother, what a brootal blackpill. Women are disgusted by you"

I wish the real ITV would read my story. It would be interesting to see what his thoughts are on the matter

Rehab rooms would be like: "brother, what a brootal blackpill. Women are disgusted by you"
His opinion would be more or less the same as anybody else here

Is there a celebrity that looks like you?

this is false.

Everyone knows YOU CANT STOP, AS A LIVING BREATHING MAN WITH BALLS, ITS NOT A CHOICE ITS A COMPULSION, LIKE BREATHING.

is the truth, cold hard blackpill, in the first minute its already over without you making a move, or saying anything.

better than the one in a million guy on reddit

you must have taken 999999 showers that day

What's with so many water threads recently?

this is false.

Everyone knows YOU CANT STOP, AS A LIVING BREATHING MAN WITH BALLS, ITS NOT A CHOICE ITS A COMPULSION, LIKE BREATHING.
indeed

people here are just like "give up bro"

meanwhile the urge to reproduce is simply too high

Remember my coworker who I asked out? She rejected me, just like everyone else. Anyways, the other day I wanted to buy food from the place where I got fired from, and she happened to be on shift and turned to another coworker (the one that got me fired) after seeing my dirty black face and asked her if she wanted to take my order, to which the second girl said "ugh no :foidSoy: ". They literally bickered back and forth about who had to serve me until the girl who rejected me had to toughen up and serve the ugly freak that i am. The arguing held up the line for roughly 2 minutes, halting business. Absolutely brutal. Both of them were so disgusted by me that they not only didn't give a fuck that I was fired, but also literally don't want to serve me.
Hopefully robots going to replace those whores

Hopefully robots going to replace those whores
it wouldn't matter

they'd end up just getting betabuxx from some cuck and live a happy life of tiktok and makeup

The empathetic, socially skilled, mature gender.

Why can't they just say "thanks for asking, but I'm not interested"?

Sad story its OVER for You

u had no chance from the start man

Knew a dude (neighbor's friend) who got arrested for a fake sexual harassment case when I was about 15, he ended his life after seven months of being ostracized for something he didn't even do. Nothing happened to the female.

Knew a dude (neighbor's friend) who got arrested for a fake sexual harassment case when I was about 15, he ended his life after seven months of being ostracized for something he didn't even do. Nothing happened to the female.
can't afford to be ugly in this world

it's basically a disability

Sometimes you need to try once or 2x anything after 3 is futile. :lul:
just keep trying theory is legit if you aren't a deformed freak

even chad gets rejected sometimes

just keep trying theory is legit if you aren't a deformed freak

even chad gets rejected sometimes
I agree back then it was easy for me to stay motivated to try whether at school or outside of it, but after grasping the blackpill it was over before it began.

Me wasting unnecessary time and effort isn't required.

Girls will literally make their lives harder just to avoid you when you are sub5...Let me explain with a few examples from my own life

Example 1: Lab
Female scientist in lab Stock Photo by ©AndreyBezuglov 137480656

I previously made a post on here describing how I once again was developing an interest in a girl, and how I knew it would be futile

I ended up asking her out in my college lab, and she hit me with the "oh ok I see...[gay friend] can give you my Snapchat (faggot normie social media I hate using BTW, only for normfags who are always doing shit)" and ran off in disgust probably.

Today I was back in the lab and figured that if she wanted my contact details she would have tried to get them.
You may be asking why I didn't get the info from the gay friend but basically, I asked him over text last week when I was drunkcoping and he did the normie lie of "oh I don't have her contact info". Bullshit. They hang out all the time, even over Thanksgiving break, so certainly he'd need her number in order to ask her to hang out. The point is he wouldn't give me the info, likely because she told him not to give it to me. I don't want to bog this post down by a million unnecessary details, plus I have actual college essays to work on that I can't even focus on since I am so fucking isolated jfl.

We had to get a protein to do god knows what (I don't know what the fuck goes on in that class), but she would always wait for me to get the samples first, and then get whatever she needed. She was avoiding me. I remember towards the end of that class today, her lab group went up to get something else, and she saw me in line. The girl LITERALLY LOOKED AT ME, WHISPERED TO HER GROUPMATES, AND WALKED TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LABORATORY. Her groupmates got whatever she needed for her.

This is what I mean. It's one thing to be ignored by women, but it's even more brutal when they literally go out of their way to avoid you. I wouldn't have even spoken to her, I give up relatively easily when a woman rejects me since the last thing I need is a false sexual assault allegation.

Example 2: Fast Food

Starbucks Customer Horror Stories

Example 3: Bar/Nightclub
How the 'Bar Test' Can Help You Decide If Someone Is Right for You'Bar Test' Can Help You Decide If Someone Is Right for You

I saw yet another girl I asked out and got rejected by at my local college bar a week ago. Keep in mind that this bar has a MASSIVE line to enter. I was walking in the bar when I saw her and her friends. As usual, I had no friends and usually went out by myself. She sees me already inside the establishment while nearing the front of the line (which probably took around 30 minutes of waiting time, AND LEAVES. Her friends were so confused too jfl. She would straight up forfeit half an hour of her time rather than be in my presence.

IncelTear is gonna be like "Yikes sweetie! If they all hate you then it's probably a you problem! :soy::soy::soy: You're soooo creeeepy!!!" But with every example, these girls didn't really mind my presence until I asked them out, and as I have mentioned before, asking girls out is an invitation to essentially radicalize them against you.

https://incels.is/threads/incel-trait-women-treat-you-like-subhuman-for-being-attracted-to-them.527627

Furthermore, I never even bothered to pursue it after they rejected me. I just quit, yet they're still on sentry mode. I live rent free in these mentally ill whores' peanut brains.

tl;dr: Essentially, when you are a sub5 male, asking a girl out is the equivalent of calling her the worst slur in the dictionary. Never forget that without looks, you are basically declaring war on her if you ask her out. You are now her enemy.

It is so insulting that she will have a personal vendetta against you and abhor you from that point onward. It's like punching a wolf in Minecraft and watching it go from peaceful to angry LMAO.
Images

Furthermore, I never even bothered to pursue it after they rejected me. I just quit, yet they're still on sentry mode.
Brutal
I know that feeling, that fucking hateful stare in their eyes when you cross the line between a rando/friend and actually ask them out SUPPOSEDLY SOMETHING GOOD FOR NORMIES AND FOIDS "ummm sweetie you know that you have to ask her out first right HOW do you expect a relationship if you never ask them out??!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Not being mean, neither being a jackass, simply asking them out for a movie or a shitty walk is enough to put them on sentry mode, they forget everything about you and from that moment you become an enemy, even if you say "ok no problem" after getting rejected they'll never ever stop looking at you with that hateful look, avoiding you like a plague, meanwhile they can fuck a Jock that they've met hours ago
That fucking look is one of the worst things in this planet, that disgusted hateful look in their eyes only triggered by your existence
Women have no soul

Brutal
I know that feeling, that fucking hateful stare in their eyes when you cross the line between a rando/friend and actually ask them out SUPPOSEDLY SOMETHING GOOD FOR NORMIES AND FOIDS "ummm sweetie you know that you have to ask her out first right HOW do you expect a relationship if you never ask them out??!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Not being mean, neither being a jackass, simply asking them out for a movie or a shitty walk is enough to put them on sentry mode, they forget everything about you and from that moment you become an enemy, even if you say "ok no problem" after getting rejected they'll never ever stop looking at you with that hateful look, avoiding you like a plague, meanwhile they can fuck a Jock that they've met hours ago
That fucking look is one of the worst things in this planet, that disgusted hateful look in their eyes only triggered by your existence
Women have no soul
Based

Also i sometimes get this look even if I don't ask them out, merely being in there presence is enough. Either that or they look away and pretend i don't exist. It's almost hilarious.

Brutal

Women have no soul
absolute aggression from women and yet we're the bad guys. We're the ones who have to always look for a relationship despite getting venomously spat on for doing just that. I don't get it, i really don't