Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m physically weak

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
I lost an arm wrestling match to a foid fuck my life lol, and also I remember when I went to high school if someone playfully attacked me I tried to push them off me but I was always to weak.

At least you got to hold a hand...:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

arm wrestle doesnt neccesarily mean pure strength

humble brag thread

Sure buddy
hurdur i hold hands with attractive women and play around with them hurdur its sucks that im weak. let me go post on incels forums how im joking around with women playing arm wrestling games and stuff hehe hurhur

arm wrestle doesnt neccesarily mean pure strength
That's what my friend told me. He said he knew some kind of "technique" when we arm wrestled a few months ago.

Jews took ur strength. They put estrogen in water via ((((microplasitcs))) and made men into low T cucks with games. u need hit gym, eat unprocessed high protein to fix the (((damage)))

Jews took ur strength. They put estrogen in water via ((((microplasitcs))) and made men into low T cucks with games. u need hit gym, eat unprocessed high protein to fix the (((damage)))
Really? I can’t hit hit the gym tho I’m way to lazy for that, I barely eat high protein foods but I will from now on.

just go to da jim