Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im pretty sure I hate women more than anyone

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Whenever I express my hatred for women, even other incels are like “damn dude calm down”. I think most people are not nearly as angry at women as I am. I have yet to meet a man that hates them more than me. I hate them more than the kkk hates negroes. I’m not too fond of negros either, but I hate them less than women lol

i have more racial hate than gender hate

Whenever I express my hatred for women, even other incels are like “damn dude calm down”. I think most people are not nearly as angry at women as I am. I have yet to meet a man that hates them more than me. I hate them more than the kkk hates negroes. I’m not too fond of negros either, but I hate them less than women lol
So you. don't ever want to ascend?

I'm wearing an SS officer cap, drinking, listening to white power music, posting here and in some ways I hate Jews less than I do women.

Every male should be taught to hate femoids just as much as the next. It is a biblical fact that women are the children of Satan, the Y chromosome was created by god and it is the last connection humans have to our lord, that's why the inhuman demonic female does not have one, if we want to return to heaven we need to remove all women from the planet. I don't think any incel should consider weather or not someone's hate has gone to far because it will never be enough, if there are women to hate there is a problem.

I'm wearing an SS officer cap, drinking, listening to white power music, posting here and in some ways I hate Jews less than I do women.
Hate them equally, the Jews influenced feminism because they are a demonic cult that wants to destroy god's creation or anything positively impacting western civilization.

myself idc anymore I'm 30 in a month I can't say I've met a toilet I would count as pleasant wish dumb whore medical staff where not an obstacle, wish toilets where not a burden on workplaces I've been at, wish I did not have to deal with stupid cunt customers, wish I'd not have them try to bully or harass me for being ugly, wish they'd go play in traffic. The idea of ascension is alien to me.

Not really. I hate them too much. They can tell that I hate them. And I won’t ascend even if I wanted to, so may as well express my feelings of hatred for them

Hate them equally, the Jews influenced feminism because they are a demonic cult that wants to destroy god's creation or anything positively impacting western civilization.
true but I guess jews at least have some tribal loyalty unlike women who get some sick thrill out of destroying their own. So I can say one semi respectable trait exists in jews (nothing else) what good do I say about toilets (personality wise) they are basically just a dumber more destructive, more loathsome jew.

i have more racial hate than gender hate
If I ask why non whites are in my land its toilets. I'd have significantly less racial hate if not for toilets as I'd of never seen any other race in my life.

true but I guess jews at least have some tribal loyalty unlike women who get some sick thrill out of destroying their own. So I can say one semi respectable trait exists in jews (nothing else) what good do I say about toilets (personality wise) they are basically just a dumber more destructive, more loathsome jew.
Tribal loyalty only to themselves though, they're equally evil for different reasons but both just as deserving as the hell they will return to.

If I ask why non whites are in my land its toilets. I'd have significantly less racial hate if not for toilets as I'd of never seen any other race in my life.
i never saw any other race than blacks but they don't bother me since they're already harrased by sandniggers all day

gender hate is the best cope trust me