Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm rejected Lord

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I will be rejected by every girl that exists and will ever exists not Just in this Planet, but also in the entire universe, I'm rejected Lord Incel Supreme Loser King of Autism and CEO of rejections

When I fap I do the best most based fapping in the entire known universe, I usually jerk off to "premature ejaculation training" with anime girls, I try to ejaculate in 30 seconds, my record Is actually 10 seconds, I'm the most fast Human in the world to ejaculate, you can't ejaculate as fast as me

Try to do It in 10 seconds, only I can do It, cause I'm to fucking based

I often try with girls and I love to be rejected so much because this confirm than I'm Incel Leader Supreme Unlovable Unfuckable Virgin For Life Supreme Giga Loser King CEO of the Based Department

If you are ever accepted by a girl you are a fakecel, I would be Happy for u cause I don't feel hate cause I have a pure Whitepilled Heart, but you won't ever be a loser like me

If u ever get accepted you are not such AN incel to post in this based community

99% of users don't want to be incels, and this Is their error, you Will fully accept the Whitepill when you Will realize that your virginity Is based and you are a pure not degenerate creature and you are the son of Jesus and not the fucking Devil

Congrats

What the fuck did i read

What the fuck did i read
The pure Whitepill

LISTEN TO ME

Maybe you are depressed cause no girl Will ever love you, but at least you are accepted by me, not in a faggot way of course, but I accept your basedness, I promise

How and why would someone want to be an incel?
I don't want to either, but we Need to accept the Loser Giga Negative Status at this point, being Unloved Is sad, but we Need to accept the pure fucking Whitepill, I suffered a lot before accepting the Whitepill, also suffering Is based, It helps you not being a bitch

I often try with girls and I love to be rejected so much because this confirm than I'm Incel Leader Supreme Unlovable Unfuckable Virgin For Life Supreme Giga Loser King CEO of the Based Department
ngl based

I always wondered whom I heard whipping people in the background when I called the Based Department