Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im scared for when my nephew gets sex before me

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
This little faggot is blonde and has green eyes im sure he will have a gf before + he is the exact opposite of me when I was young he is loud and confident but he plays too much video games I hope he ends up an incel rotter like me

He already told me about how is turkroach friend had a blowjob by a foidlet, people who say little girls are innocent angels are liars they are all sluts and suck cocks since 12yearsold but we dont get to experience that :reeeeee:

You're gonna ended that alcoholic uncle mang.

Jesus that's actual ropefuel, hope your ok op, this is similar to what happened between ER and his younger brother, younger brother became a sexhaver.

Beat the shit out him, he's young so more weaker than you

Jesus that's actual ropefuel, hope your ok op, this is similar to what happened between ER and his younger brother, younger brother became a sexhaver.
Ill have to destroy him

Beat the shit out him, he's young so more weaker than you
For what?? Lol he hasnt a gf rn + if I do it all my family will be against me I just can do sneaky shit like throwing his shoes in a trash dumpster :feelskek:

No im going to die before that hopefully
Tfw when you're a basement dweller uncle, and your nephew live completely opposite lives(free pussy, weathly)

That's gigasuicidefuel.

He already told me about how is turkroach friend had a blowjob by a foidlet, people who say little girls are innocent angels are liars they are all sluts and suck cocks since 12yearsold but we dont get to experience that :reeeeee:
no one is ever innocent. That JFL thread bashing the new "youngin's" trying to join by a mod was the most stupidest feminist thing with all the replies just radiating feminism.
muh kids are innocent and know no better. JFL go back to reddit fakecels.

no one is ever innocent. That JFL thread bashing the new "youngin's" trying to join by a mod was the most stupidest feminist thing with all the replies just radiating feminism.
muh kids are innocent and know no better. JFL go back to reddit fakecels.
Im not a fakecel you fucking bitch im just talking about people who say that KYS

My nephew has had sex. He said it was so bad, he doesn't want to have it anymore.

Im not a fakecel you fucking bitch im just talking about people who say that KYS
??? no. read my response again. I didn't call you a fakecel. THe people I was making an example of were the ones I was calling a fakecel.
I'm agreeing with you nigga

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes:
Why age of cuckseht is so high !!!!!!! :feelsUnreal:

Age of consent should be 14
My Becky cousin started fucking and giving blow job at 12 but she refused me sex when I tried with that vile slut!

My Becky cousin started fucking and giving blow job at 12 but she refused me sex when I tried with that vile slut!
My cousin is a roastie already but I want to fuck her sweet hole in Minecraft

My cousin is a roastie already but I want to fuck her sweet hole in Minecraft
Ask that cunt for sex if not try to bribe that slut and if all else fails don’t be high inhib like me just grape her