Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im sick and fucking tired of these fucking job aplications.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm supposed to have all this fucking work experience just so I can get a shitty minimum wage JOB WTF!!!!!
HOW THE FUCK IS A NO JOBCEL LIKE ME EVEN SUPPOSED TO GET STARTED IN THE WORKING WORLD?????
Dumbass parents don't even have any connections to get me a job.

Dude you are the best poster on this website. Period.

So much humor and kekfuel comes from you man. Lmao.

Same. Bunch of shitty minimum wage jobs asks for 1 or 2 years for job experience whenever I'm job searching :(

Wagecelling is not recommended. Start your own business.

Yes, and it's shitty.

I'm in college rn.
I'd be ok with just getting a minimum wage job, but most of these fucking jobs are treating this application process seriously. Asking all this bullshit about job experience and shit

I'd be ok with just getting a minimum wage job, but most of these fucking jobs are treating this application process seriously. Asking all this bullshit about job experience and shit
Lol. Just say u don't have previous job experience.

Bum ass boomer parents expect me to get a job and pick myself up from my bootstraps.
There is no way they would fund a company for me, they didn't even pay for my college and I had to take out a loan even though I'm their only son. Fucking Assholess birthed me ugly, and now they won't even set me up for a life of luxury.

never even been at a job interview myself

He needs some cash for that (which he doesn't have).

Would suggest OP to work for agencies employment. Looking for a regular job when you don't have the required experiences nor the connections can be a hell of a pain in the ass.

never even been at a job interview myself

Damn even if I succeed with the first application, I would definitely do horribly in the job interview and reveal myself as a high inhib loser with no social skills.

Just make shit up and say you worked in some warehouse or shop in the fast

They aren't going to go FBI on you and verify that lmao.

You can always offer to do a few days of trial. I recommend you to go back to studying though working will make you want to kill yourself

Ironically, this construction helper job I am going to be doing pays better than most no skill jobs around here and I didn't have to do anything, meanwhile retail shit requires 2 interview minimum and have like a 10% chance of getting hired. Hopefully my skinny body won't break down and be able to do the work.
Same. Bunch of shitty minimum wage jobs asks for 1 or 2 years for job experience whenever I'm job searching :(
nice avatar:feelsokman:

just keep applying until a place randomly hires you. thats what i did for my first job.

Congratulations to your job, Indari! :)

Anyone want to start an incel crime syndicate?