Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m sick of being nice to people

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I never reap what I sow despite treating people better than they treat me all I get in return is streaks of bad luck and misfortune and people still don’t like me I don’t wanna hear anything about my personality being the reason why I’m alone it’s 500% because of my looks

you can go ahead, but nothing will change anyway
this is what I learnt after going through the same thing

darktriadmaxx now
niceguymaxxing = :bluepill:

be a mirror and treat ppl how they treat you

its because they can sense that your niceness is not genuine sweetie. how about working on yourself and actually being nice because youre a nice person, not just because youre putting up a act love. teehee

Why should we invest in a species that we won't have any stake in its future (offspring)?

I used to be hopeful until I realised that the reason that the sperm clinic finished the trial early was likely because every toilet rejected me for being "ethnically diverse" (Chad White sperm donors-only).

What do we even gain from working in this system? We're literally cucking ourselves. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Should start psychomaxxing :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: