Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m so fucking broke

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date
Deleted member 27329

Deleted member 27329

life is pain
-
I took a gap year and spent it jerking off and blowing my savings on weed acid shrooms and cigarettes. I have pennies left from a tax return and no life and its to late to get a job now because I’m starting university so I will arrive a broke burnt out piece of shit. I swear to god they probably have jobs on campus but I already know I’m going to be to fucking lazy to get one, how am I even going to afford drugs or get money I should have been working all year. I’m truly an idiot I could have over 10 or 20k by now. ughuygguh this is why I get no pussy and lost all my friends

Save your money. Even the Rothschilds were poor at first.

Save your money. Even the Rothschilds were poor at first.
The Rothies and all the other Big Moneys cheated their way up to the top. NEETs and LDARs usually don't have the energy to do something so high-social low-inhib high-risk low-reward.

The Rothies and all the other Big Moneys cheated their way up to the top. NEETs and LDARs usually don't have the energy to do something so high-social low-inhib high-risk low-reward.
I’m not trying to get rich but yeah rn I’m a fucking neet ldar and it needs to change litterly no one likes broke people

Over for brokecels

I’m not trying to get rich but yeah rn I’m a fucking neet ldar and it needs to change litterly no one likes broke people
Truth ain't it

jfl my parents want me to sell my soon to be dead grandparents shit on kijiji for money I think I would rather stay broke
its not the amount its the act of ldar and being a neet selling shit like that doesn’t help me

Get a job and take out as many student loans as you can, You can get through it but no more neeting unless u can qualify for assistance.

Me too i can't buy a PS4 controller

As an incel, one must conserve resources in such a volatile environment.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Why are you going on Uni if you need money?

Why are you going on Uni if you need money?
to escape neet life and pray to god I get to fuck on residence. some of my education is covered anyways. if I were to take another year off it would result in another year of rotting I know myself well enough. If I fucked up this year whats to say I won’t fuck up all over again.

to escape neet life and pray to god I get to fuck on residence. some of my education is covered anyways. if I were to take another year off it would result in another year of rotting I know myself well enough. If I fucked up this year whats to say I won’t fuck up all over again.
If you are content doing hookers and blow then why not just get a job, Uni only costs money.

If you are content doing hookers and blow then why not just get a job, Uni only costs money.
never done blow in my life. thats besides the point though, uni is an investment.

honestly I want friends to smoke with too
All drugs are expensive.
true but I don’t really aspire to be a fucking crackhead

Last edited:
I took a gap year and spent it jerking off and blowing my savings on weed acid shrooms and cigarettes. I have pennies left from a tax return and no life and its to late to get a job now because I’m starting university so I will arrive a broke burnt out piece of shit. I swear to god they probably have jobs on campus but I already know I’m going to be to fucking lazy to get one, how am I even going to afford drugs or get money I should have been working all year. I’m truly an idiot I could have over 10 or 20k by now. ughuygguh this is why I get no pussy and lost all my friends
haha basically me

I went out to take my NEETbuxx but the queue was way too long :feelsrope: