Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m so fucking shy it hurts

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Not only am I deathly afraid of talking to girls, I’m deathly afraid of talking to other guys to maybe make friends because I know I suck at it.

I barely even talk to my own family at family events because I’m so goddamn shy and unable to talk to people.

Not even anti anxietymeds or cognitive behavioral therapy help.

Last edited:
i feel you. i wanted to use phenibut but my mom took it :feels:

Let ya apathy take over and watch what happens

I'm legit the most introverted person I know.

Not only am I deathly afraid of talking to girls, I’m deathly afraid of talking to other guys to maybe make friends because I know I suck at it.

I barely even talk to my own family at family events because I’m so goddamn shy and unable to talk to people.

I was like this until I lowinhibitmaxxed now I don't give a shit and just yell which hasn't helped talking to girls since I just prefer making them visibly uncomfortable

Seems like everyone nowadays is very outgoing and talkative. Hard to keep up in social situations

I was like this until I lowinhibitmaxxed now I don't give a shit and just yell which hasn't helped talking to girls since I just prefer making them visibly uncomfortable
That’s not gonna make me any friends

That’s not gonna make me any friends
If you are a youngcel you could gymmaxx and try to get some degree of confidence so you can function as a human and interact with other people maybe even become a loetier normie being but if you are a 25+ guy like me then it's too late to make new friends.

If you are a youngcel you could gymmaxx and try to get some degree of confidence so you can function as a human and interact with other people maybe even become a loetier normie being but if you are a 25+ guy like me then it's too late to make new friends.
I turn 25 in July.

Fuck.

Chad: "jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt bRo!!"

I used to think I’m mostly shy, but started to realize more and more I’m just a social retard.

AVPD
SPD

doesn't matter if you are shy around them.. if u don't have the looks its over

It almost seems like you have physical problems and being drugged into a daze by kike pills can only make things worse. Also, CBT therapy doesn't work for ugly or short dudes. CBT is basically sissy hypno so obviously it has no effect on your inceldom/how you feel about it unless you happen to be a specific jannie that I won't name here.

It's over for you at 25. You still have time to looksmaxx but if you ever want to "fall in love" or have a foid by your side that you are actually attracted to and who my respect you as a human., you're going to have to move to a country with a lower age of consent and you're going to have to become a cult leader. That's the only reason not to go MGTOW if you're incel/mgtow after 25.
i feel you. i wanted to use phenibut but my mom took it :feels:
I've tried phenibut. I was afraid to take it because I always drink when I go outside anyway and I didn't know it it mixed bad with alcohol. I tried it by myself and it barely does anything. I didn't feel much different and all I did was jerk off a lot.

View attachment 443083
It almost seems like you have physical problems and being drugged into a daze by kike pills can only make things worse. Also, CBT therapy doesn't work for ugly or short dudes. CBT is basically sissy hypno so obviously it has no effect on your inceldom/how you feel about it unless you happen to be a specific jannie that I won't name here.

It's over for you at 25. You still have time to looksmaxx but if you ever want to "fall in love" or have a foid by your side that you are actually attracted to and who my respect you as a human., you're going to have to move to a country with a lower age of consent and you're going to have to become a cult leader. That's the only reason not to go MGTOW if you're incel/mgtow after 25.

I've tried phenibut. I was afraid to take it because I always drink when I go outside anyway and I didn't know it it mixed bad with alcohol. I tried it by myself and it barely does anything. I didn't feel much different and all I did was jerk off a lot.
Do you think suicide is a good idea?

Perhaps alcohol could help.

You said it’s over at 25. I literally turn 25 in less than 2 months.
You still have plenty of time to lose your mind. At 30, an incel usually has three choices. :feelsrope:, becoming the biggest loser creep they can be just for meme value and to spite normcucks (the orthodox path of wizardry) until they cannot take it and :feelsrope: or die some other way, and the last and least common choice is a healthy mix of psychosis, crime, high risk behavior, and nihilism to be administered as a slow acting self euthanasia cocktail.

View attachment 443109

You still have plenty of time to lose your mind. At 30, an incel usually has three choices. :feelsrope:, becoming the biggest loser creep they can be just for meme value and to spite normcucks (the orthodox path of wizardry) until they cannot take it and :feelsrope: or die some other way, and the last and least common choice is a healthy mix of psychosis, crime, high risk behavior, and nihilism to be administered as a slow acting self euthanasia cocktail.
Why would I want any of that?

Why would I want any of that?
It's either lose your mind or lose your body. When you are ugly and/or short you are basically destined to rope or suffer for life anyway. That's why therapy and kike pills won't work. They actually make you more likely to be depressed. When you are trapped in an incel body, the more normiebrained you are, the more the rope calls thee forth and makes life even harder to continue. If you want to make it past 30, you have to have some kind of mania or schizo blessing.

View attachment 443111

It's either lose your mind or lose your body. When you are ugly and/or short you are basically destined to rope or suffer for life anyway. That's why therapy and kike pills won't work. They actually make you more likely to be depressed. When you are trapped in an incel body, the more normiebrained you are, the more the rope calls thee forth and makes life even harder to continue. If you want to make it past 30, you have to have some kind of mania or schizo blessing.
I think people here want me to kill myself because everyone here hates me

I think people here want me to kill myself because everyone here hates me
The only people here who want you to kill yourself are :fbi:, mogger fakecels, the mods, organizations, and IT. We the incels only want the best for out fellow sub4faced manlets.

thats brutal, goto a doc and get gabapentin instead
i searched it up and it's used to treats seizures? i see it helps relax and shit too but wouldn't i need to have seizures/nerve damage to get it?

i searched it up and it's used to treats seizures? i see it helps relax and shit too but wouldn't i need to have seizures/nerve damage to get it?
It treats a lot of things including anxiety in higher doses