Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so sad i really need a hot blonde to suck my dick

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
My life is so stressful i need to relax a little bit

Russian whores are cheap.

I dont know why everyone likes blondes, they look awful without makeup

I want two hot blonde twins I can order to go 69 on each other before having to compete for my attention.

white women are so fucking beautiful

white men are so goddamn lucky. Not only they have most attractive foids but also their women are most racist human group out there, they will refuse to fuck ethnics.
meanwhile our foids are fighting eachother to get a taste of a white dick

i cant cope anymore

View attachment 17194View attachment 17195

white men are so goddamn lucky. Not only they have most attractive foids but also their women are most racist human group out there, they will refuse to fuck ethnics.

i cant cope anymore
Yeah white people are the most attractive by far, everyone wants them, a ethnic manlet like me is nothing but a little chimp piece of shit to blonde women, lol its so over

Same bro, I need some hot blonde Swedish Stacy sucking my dick and making all my problems go away.

i cant cope anymore
Lol

you're the biggest self-hating cuck I've ever know tbh

Yeah white people are the most attractive by far, everyone wants them, a ethnic manlet like me is nothing but a little chimp piece of shit to blonde women, lol its so over
I know right
Living in western europe is SUICIDE FUEL.
every other foid is a legit 8 blonde hottie

Screenshot 2018 4 17 131550 151047524945091 6753085 o jpg JPEG Image 1536  2048 pixels
Lisa borch

mind you these are not IG models or has 50k followers on twitter
completely random western euro foids
these are DIME A DOZEN here

I fucking hate the fact that I am not white and 79% of white women won't date any ethnic from get go.

I cant take this anymore.
There is no cope to hold on

I know right

View attachment 17205View attachment 17207

I fucking hate the fact that I am not white and 79% of white women won't date any ethnic from get go.

i cant believe some people are actually tall and white, like i cant believe how lucky some people are, i cant believe people actually fuck women like that, women that i can only dream of, all this is so surreal

i cant believe some people are actually tall and white, like i cant believe how lucky some people are, i cant believe people actually fuck women like that, women that i can only dream of, all this is so surreal

It's like a concept difficult to imagine, every time I try to think about how it should be I just become more depressed

I know right

View attachment 17205View attachment 17207

I can confirm, I see these type of Stacy-lites daily. At least they're nicer to me than self-hating deathnik foids are.

I'm so desperate that I'd be happy even if a coal-esque -15/10 fugly femoid does that for me. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

I agree white girls have the potential to be the most attractive. I'd be delighted to parlay my white race into white-pussy, but alas the pigment of my skin is not enough to score.

It's kind of sad, this whole globalization thing. Now ethnics see these tasty aryan ladies and in comparison their own race of girls fall down a notch. And even worse for ethnic men, ethnic women also seem to find white men most attractive - and women get to choose who they mate with.

30% of ethnic men haven't gotten laid in a year... was that the statistic? Damn guys, rape-squad this shit.

Standards should be below 5/10 or likely to be volcel.

Don't we all do?

I'm an aryan male but white women hate me and reject me due to my manletism.

i cant cope anymore
Jeez I think it's time to go to bed. I've had enough rage fuel for today

This is the pleasure of life, must men are confident and bold because of the sexual female contact they have as a backup and solace, santuary, save heaven