Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m so touch starved it’s not even funny anymore

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
I haven’t been touched by a woman who loves me in my entire life. My mom and my family doesn’t actually love me. Ive never been tenderly held by someone who actually cares about my feelings and wants.

I think if I was to be held more as a child I would have a lot more confidence, or at least a lot less mental issues. I could’ve at least not been a mentalcel.

The only times I’ve been touched in recent memory is to be punched or messed with in some way. It’s so over for me if I’m not touched lovingly soon I’m gonna rope

Nothing you can do about this.

I can risk my self getting jailed for you by going outside and groping a random girl, If it would give you courage to do the same. I will record it and share it here.

just touch yourself theory
Not the same. Sometimes I’m able to convince myself I’m hugging someone or vise versa with my pillow or I lightly touch my arm and i can fool myself but in the end the illusion fades and I’m back to being miserable

I can risk my self getting jailed for you by going outside and groping a random girl, If it would give you courage to do the same. I will record it and share it here.
That’s not worth going to jail over, more fuel to the foid rage fire

based asf, make sure to tag me.

same if you decide to do it though
I run my thumb through chicks ass cheeks all the time (without consent), I just don't film it, would be too obvious.

This is why I cuddle with dirty street dogs. They all love me.

This is why I cuddle with dirty street dogs. They all love me.
All the street animals run away at the sight of me. Even the frogs. It’s over

I run my thumb through chicks ass cheeks all the time (without consent), I just don't film it, would be too obvious.
They don’t call me shitfingers for nothing

They don’t call me shitfingers for nothing
Beautiful buddy, do you think a gropemaxxing guide would be accepted by the moderation team?

I haven’t been touched by a woman who loves me in my entire life. My mom and my family doesn’t actually love me. Ive never been tenderly held by someone who actually cares about my feelings and wants.
same about me it nevER began but I don't care at this point my mom is an evil foid like every other toilets

Do they not notice? If they're noticing, and you're not in a magical place like India, then they are probably complaining to the cops, who will come for you once they've got enough reports that they're confident they'll convict you.

I think if I was to be held more as a child I would have a lot more confidence, or at least a lot less mental issues. I could’ve at least not been a mentalcel.

The only times I’ve been touched in recent memory is to be punched or messed with in some way. It’s so over for me if I’m not touched lovingly soon I’m gonna rope
Only way to get reliably touched as a dude today is to take up wrestling. It won't be affectionate touching, but it'll be some sort of touch.

same, it's awful

@Simba

Bro, I'm touch-sensitive because of lack of intimacy from foids. Hell, it probably didn't help getting beat by my dad as a kid , aka "discipline". I just assume most people want to fuck with me. If a woman ever did touch me, I'd assume she was a FED.

Yo what's your GIF (icon) from? And I'd love to know the context.

Get a scort tell her you wanna cuddle only

Or get a massage from a foid :yes:

Same boat as you... I think if I ever get a hug from someone outside of my family, I will actually cry.