Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oh? I’m sorry! Did my atrocious face bother you?

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★
I apologize that the mere prescense of my fucking face has somewhat disturbed you but go on! Keep waddling like a duck to the pathetic chads normies stacie’s and last but not least the beckie’s! and make sure to go fuck your self. It’s not my fault i ended up looking like this. You people wanna avoid me and treat me like a monster while you throw pitch forks and torches at me (verbally). I’m sick of it. You people treat us like we aren’t humans. We just wanna be your friend but you reject the fucking offer. Fuck you!

Last edited:
I hope all sexhavers get deleted irl.

I apologize that the mere prescense of my fucking face has somewhat disturbed you but go on! Keep waddling like a duck to the pathetic chads normies stacie’s and last but not least the beckie’s! and make sure to go fuck your self. It’s not my fault i ended up looking like this. You people wanna avoid me and treat me like a monster while you throw pitch forks and torches at me (verbally). I’m sick of it. You people treat us like we aren’t humans. We just wanna be your friend but you reject the fucking offer. Fuck you!
I have autism as a failed normie. My looks are around a 5 but because of my autism like once I open my mouth. People call me awkward, uncomfortable, weird, whatever same problem

It's over for anyone with a sub 5 face...
Imagine that, autism and poverty....
It's over for me...

All my life ive been bullied for my nose and eye deformity, Im stuck indoors since 11 playing videogames or waging, Now ive gotten neet status for 3 years, I look horrible and my eyes are too round.

Ive been called Arab, Jew, Nigger, Even tho im a white guy, But something went wrong, ME that im ugly, My brother is ok looking and has kids, ME? IM A DEFORMED FREAK!

Agreed, it's fucking brutal that people treat you like a subhuman just because of something you never chose. I wish that we could genuinely do something about it, like go to a gym for your face or height, but that's simply impossible. This is our fate because of our genetics, which we had no role in creating.

Yeah brother I can relate to you lot, I just don't want this cruel torture for no reason but the brutal Blackpill is there is no meaning to our suffering which makes everything even worse