Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im sorry incels the only way to ascend is trying to go for female she-boons

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
white mexican asian and curry femmoids will not date any incel, black females are basically the same situation incels are basically.

Fine with me. One black femoid, pls
Dualla

At times I can have jungle fever. But lordy I don't want to knock one up! That's a life of DHS, and foodstamps.

Where’d the term she-boon come from ? Baboon?

I would have zero problems with dating a black girl. But as a Sub 8 Ethnic I do not even have a chance with them.

Sounds good.
Ad706ecd29e96f65f674f2ca5177b33c

As long as she lets me touch her hair.

Ugly fat black femoids still have unlimited options...dont delude yourself.

Blacks are heavy laden with drama, and the men involved in their lives can be dangerous. I cant imagine what a low income subhuman trashy woman would let me fuck them. But even then it's a long shot. Ugly blacks fuck ugly blacks all the time. Men who go through long dry spells would fuck an ugly black. It happens.

Hell I think a lot of incels would fuck ugly blacks.

The real question is would it be worth it?

Blacks are heavy laden with drama, and the men involved in their lives can be dangerous. I cant imagine what a low income subhuman trashy woman would let me fuck them. But even then it's a long shot. Ugly blacks fuck ugly blacks all the time. Men who go through long dry spells would fuck an ugly black. It happens.

Hell I think a lot of incels would fuck ugly blacks.

The real question is would it be worth it?

Your arguing with yourself. No cares about us or our opinions. What if’s and maybes don’t apply. Just stop

Tbh it is true for myself but it is not true for everyone.

This is just massive fuel and justification for IT you guys are retarded

Just reverse mudshark theory

It's rare to see black women with these afros now, their all ghetto now and wear weaves.
Dang. I was getting ready to move to 'merica. Too bad I'd need a time machine. A black foid wrote the song I relate the most to.

Black music is brilliant.

This is just massive fuel and justification for IT you guys are retarded
@ Black foid IT lurkers DM me!

Dang. I was getting ready to move to 'merica. Too bad I'd need a time machine. A black foid wrote the song I relate the most to.
Yeah trust me, you won't be seeing these types of black women these days. It's a shame really..

No...they’ll settle for an average white guy (the ugly ones) but I highly doubt they’ll go with an ugly white guy. Remember, they have more test than other ethnic groups so they’ll look for masculine guys even more.

Yeah trust me, you won't be seeing these types of black women these days. It's a shame really..
What are weaves tho? Lauryn Hill was ghetto and she's a 9/10 if you ask me.
tumblr_m0048zEQhq1qe82doo6_1280.jpg
sister-act-2-03.jpg
fugees.jpg

Last edited:
She-boon - no
Black gf - yes

There are some times that i see the ugliest fucking fat black girl and i think to myself she could possibly be a femcel BUT NOPE THERE'S ALWAYS THAT FUCKING GUY WHO WILL LOWER HIS STANDARDS BELOW THE RECOMMENDED THRESHOLD AND FUCK HER HAVE KIDS AND MARRY HER.:woke::woke::woke:

Ugly fat black femoids still have unlimited options...dont delude yourself.

Basically.

They are the least wanted but still have tons of options regardless. I ain't into black chicks tho so it doesn't matter to me.

What are weaves tho? Lauryn Hill was ghetto and she's a 9/10 if you ask me.
I have The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill on repeat :feelsmusic:
Am I invited to the cookout?