Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm starting to become an alchoholic

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I started to use booze to cope with this bs but now I can't go a day without it. I even started shoplifting one of those small jagermeister and brandy bottles

I need to drink. Never drunk before

Yes brother, alcohol and cooming are the most enticing copes. Try and keep it under some kind of moderation though. It's a fine line between feeling nice and numb and feeling unbearably awful.
I need to drink. Never drunk before
Be careful my dude it is very addicting.

I feels sooo good and relaxing

I currently try to quit again because it fucked me up too badly

Alc is made for lonely people like us

Careful man. It's a horrible spiral so detox early and try to control it if you can. It might seem okay now until DTs set in and you feel like you're gonna die when you stop drinking for a couple hours

I got to a point where I felt like shit everyday (until I had a drink) and tried to avoid eating as I couldn't digest food properly. Not to mention I couldn't actually fall asleep without drinking at a point. Each to their own, but take it too far and you will be losing much more from drinking, than what you gain from it. I am a week sober now, and can finally sleep properly, digest food and I don't feel like death everyday.

The poison shows its true color's eventually.

I started to use booze to cope with this bs but now I can't go a day without it. I even started shoplifting one of those small jagermeister and brandy bottles
How much you drink per day?

I got to a point where I felt like shit everyday (until I had a drink) and tried to avoid eating as I couldn't digest food properly. Not to mention I couldn't actually fall asleep without drinking at a point. Each to their own, but take it too far and you will be losing much more from drinking, than what you gain from it. I am a week sober now, and can finally sleep properly, digest food and I don't feel like death everyday.

The poison shows its true color's eventually.
Beer is a good cope. Ill take few weeks off to clean my liver.

I wish I could turn into an alcoholic but I can't stand the taste of alcohol :fuk:

Try one (1) aspirin before drinking.

You'll save money on booze and get drunk faster. (And black out faster 2)

Slav genetics, I believe. I only use psychotropic drugs.

ur downregulating ur dopamine receptors long term (reducing the proteins ur brain relies on to receive pleasure).

in a few months your dopamine receptors will be almost gone. you will feel nothing but despair and death.

i highly, highly recommend you to stop. you have no fucking idea how bad it's gonna get for you in the future.

ive been to mental hospitals and have personally seen the damage that alcohol can do to people.

I don’t enjoy drinking at home, only when it’s a drink at a restaurant or bar

Been one for a long while now.

I wish I could turn into an alcoholic but I can't stand the taste of alcohol :fuk:
You're not drinking enough as soon as you start feeling it you wont mind

ur downregulating ur dopamine receptors long term (reducing the proteins ur brain relies on to receive pleasure).

in a few months your dopamine receptors will be almost gone. you will feel nothing but despair and death.

i highly, highly recommend you to stop. you have no fucking idea how bad it's gonna get for you in the future.

ive been to mental hospitals and have personally seen the damage that alcohol can do to people.
Balance with basically everything is key. I fully understand your warning though as i know what it feels like to have dopamine depletion and GABA depletion, serotonin depletion as well, that caused by other things. It hurts..... Real bad. But even that, lowest of the low, ive found something within myself that gives me such content that i was able to quit smoking tobacco cold turkey, with depletion of everything.... and i mean everything. Almost a year now, i found my balance. Anybody can find what i found if you care enough. You gotta find out what you really are.

Alcohol used with respect does help cope, alot. It's worth it just dont get carried away like you said.

Last edited: