Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Starting To Believe Being A Normie Is More Important Than Looks

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
There are too many average guys around my looks level who are getting dates and gfs but I am getting absolutely nowhere with women. If it's true that young women are going for looks then why are these attractive girls dating guys that look similar to me? The only major difference between me and these guys is that they are normies and I am not. I don't think looksmaxing will work for me because I don't think I can get to the point where a girl is going to find me attractive enough to disregard my non normie status. Maybe it's time to forget about looksmaxing and start normiemaxing. I don't want to be a normie but I don't see what else I can do at this point.

you don’t need to be chad to get a gf it’s a cope, unless you are seriously fucked (manlet + balding or curry) then you should be safe

You swallowed the Chad meme too hard. Being Chad makes things easy. Lots of average looking guys, esp white guys are able to date girls here and there. They will be rejected a lot but are capable of getting a gf at some point.

It's only sub5 men who are truly screwed. Being normie isn't more IMPORTANT than looks. It's just important. The average, normal guy can get a gf after some trying and a lot of rejection. Hence the term normie = being incel isn't normal.

If you're sub Chad then yeah

If you're Chad you'll outlslay any normie autism or not.

When guys make threads like this, they're essentially saying that guys uglier than them are actually able to get gfs. This thread is op acknowledging that his looks aren't hurting him as much as his social anxiety or aspergers or lack of friends or whatever.

I appear somewhat normie so where's my gf? Well, I am sub5 so normie life (gf, etc) is closed off to me.

Friends are cope, I used to have a lot of friends who were incels in denial, and none of them had friends who were girls.

When guys make threads like this, they're essentially saying that guys uglier than them are actually able to get gfs. This thread is op acknowledging that his looks aren't hurting him as much as his social anxiety or aspergers or lack of friends or whatever.

I appear somewhat normie so where's my gf? Well, I am sub5 so normie life (gf, etc) is closed off to me.
No I don't see guys uglier than me with gfs unless they are paying for it or they are white. My looks are hurting me but I don't think it's the nail in the coffin for me. I am not part of mainstream culture I was esentially kicked out and society and forced into a life of solitude when I became an adult.

You swallowed the Chad meme too hard. Being Chad makes things easy. Lots of average looking guys, esp white guys are able to date girls here and there. They will be rejected a lot but are capable of getting a gf at some point.

It's only sub5 men who are truly screwed. Being normie isn't more IMPORTANT than looks. It's just important. The average, normal guy can get a gf after some trying and a lot of rejection. Hence the term normie = being incel isn't normal.
Exactly

Acting like a normie sucks imo

Acting like a normie sucks imo

The only thing being a normie is good at is avoiding trouble and more likely getting sex, but if you weren't a normie from birth then you can't truly normiemax

The only thing being a normie is good at is avoiding trouble and more likely getting sex, but if you weren't a normie from birth then you can't truly normiemax

I can act like a normie but it makes me sick. It feels like not having any freedom of speech

i know guys way uglier than me who had LTR's and sex

autism is literally death

Hence the term normie = being incel isn't normal.

I'd beg to differ, normie and incel aren't two separate groups but more like a Venn Diagram intersection. Some normies are incels. Some incels aren't normies. Being an incel is not only about looks or introversion, but also about varying degrees of luck depending on the previous two factors. Incel phenomenon is much more spread than you'd think, and that's after considering that one must stay true to the dictionary definition of incel and not craft their own.

Being incel isn't normal is a lie. Most men are involuntarily celibate until they aren't anymore and then again after a possible fallout. You literally have to be Chad to get through life in an endless tunnel of pussy.

Last edited:
Just be neurotypical theory

Normie = Decent looks

Don't mistake average looks not being enough to override being aspie with NT being more important than looks.

Looks > everything.

If you really want a gf to show off in public, get money and spend a lot on one. That's the vast majority of these 'relationships' you're seeing.

you don’t need to be chad to get a gf it’s a cope, unless you are seriously fucked (manlet + balding or curry) then you should be safe

Sub 8=over, is a meme.
Sub 5=over is the truth, unless you are tall.

then ur coping, leave this forum if u are 5/10 or whatever similar rating you are to these other guys you say are average at least and start slaying boyo

Eh. Dunno about that. Attractive people can get away with autism.

then ur coping, leave this forum if u are 5/10 or whatever similar rating you are to these other guys you say are average at least and start slaying boyo
5/10 can't slay anything especially if you are ethnic. These guys can find 1 woman in their life but they won't have other options whereas the girl they are dating options are unlimited.