Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Im starting to belive we have A LOT of undercover inceltears member

It's more regarding being an average faced tall white guy who's gotten a kiss and still somehow being considered an incel.
Inceldom seems very vague to me. Knajjd had unpaid sex with a foid (unconscious), people here will say that it wasn't rape. This means that he had unpaid sex, yet he's allowed on the forum. In my own opinion ascension or sex has to involve genitals (oral sex, penetration and so on). Although I want to make it clear that no kiss haver should ever mention their experience on the forum.

Then change your location if your location is the problem. If you live in the West you can easily travel to a shithole, either temporarily or permanently.
Not everyone has the capability and resources to move and live a safe/stable/comfortable life. Furthermore, location is almost everyone's problem. Every single person on this forum has internet. Almost everyone here is either rich, tall enough, etc to exceed in some poor, short places, etc. There is someone somewhere in the world who would fuck you just for having access to internet.

There are places in the world were the average male height is 5'0. You're a huge proponent of the heightpill. You say guys that are 6'5 cannot be incels in any circumstances. That is 7 inches above the American average less so where you live in the Netherlands. Yet you yourself are 7 inches above the male average height in some places. So does the heightpill magically stop working there? Or are you going to make some volcel excuse as to why you don't want to fuck those women.

Furthermore, it's all ironic considering you live in the west. There's a chance you're not even ugly, just ethnic. I'd say failing among your own people is the prerequisite for being ugly they're the ones who are the most programmed to find you attractive generally (white men have slight advantage with Asian women). It even goes as far as to specific European phenotypes.

It's stupid to gatekeep like this. You can say that people that were bullied their entire lives, missed out on all the formative experiences, are KHHVs, etc are not incels whatsoever because they could theoretically wealthmaxx till their 28 and move somewhere to ascend.

Furthermore, you're 19, morbidly obese (from your wrist pics), and you think St. Hamudi who said on OG forums that he had a wife and kids and looks like a normie is an example of a "truecel." In any case, if you don't believe this guy can ascend in the Middle East you're a naive. People have already proven he's LARPing about his height. I've got some bad news by your definition you're probably a fakecel as well.

You are simply a big hypocrite on location. You'll appeal to location for a reason as to why guys like this are "incel", but use it to disqualify whites.

I can agree with this, but the thing is that you will get matches if you are a white guy and not extremely ugly (nearly no one on this site is like this from what I've seen). Put a white guy on Indonesian dating apps and you will find that there will be significantly more responses than you would get if you were a native Indonesian. Also, if you do get matches you are indeed not an incel and there are girls willing to fuck you. It's that simple.
Wrong, I didn't. @mylifeistrash says even normies don't have jawdropping results there nowadays.. There are white guys that have more Asian looking features and for them SEA is basically pointless as far as I can tell. At least it was for me.

I specified poor because they are less hypergamous. But in general, wealthy or poor. Asian women love white men, that's a fact.
Gigacope, decent-looking white men.

Incorrect. Japan has the highest rate of incels while it is neither a part of the West nor has a significantly skewed gender ratio. In fact there are more women than men in Japan. Inceldom is also a crisis in Algeria for example. @Diocel
I'm going to be real honest here. I can understand why Japanese guys drop out of society because of how hard the work culture is, but most can get virgins as wives through betabuxxing, like 40% of Japanese women claim they're virigns. Even if you cut that directly in half it's still 20%. Plus, the proliferation of women in the workforce is an aspect of feminism as well even if many ways they seem less feminist in some ways and more traditional. They also just have far less testosterone and are far less sexual as well as a result.

Japanese women think they are the ugliest of any race of women. Clearly they're not being validated by Changs or good-looking men.

Completely untrue and reeks of :redpill:. Asian women love white men because of their phenotype, height and skin tone. With bleaching products becoming more popular in Asia, it becomes clear as day. Japanese women especially love white men, they are the most sought after race in that country.
If you believe that white guys have a better chance in Japan you are naive. Ethnic basement dweller IQ. Japan is racist as fuck. There is massive stigma against it. A white guy in Japan definitely has a lower chance of succeeding there. If you removed the social stigma perhaps maybe.

Furthermore, Asian people look better with bleached and pale skin. They have neotenous features and having pale skin harmonizes their face. This feels like some basement dweller "people in anime are white" stuff when they are actually Asian and have Asian features. They just have pale skin. Yes, it looks objectively better. In many ways that getting a tan and having a more golden skin tone rather than disgusting sickly pale skin looks better for white guys.

Furthermore, in that video they're visualizing and describing white Chads lol. That entire video is some weeaboo whitecel gigacope. I've seen other videos where most said they wouldn't marry a foreign guy. I guess that's different just from their general impression and whether they find them attractive but still.

And the thing with arranged marriages is that there is often no mutual sexual attraction which often results in sexless marriages where the man gets cucked.
m.economictimes.com/magazines/panache/77-indian-women-cheat-due-to-boredom-45-increase-in-same-sex-encounters-among-married-people/amp_articleshow/70771238.cms
That's the case for marriages in the west as well without any arrangement. I guarantee it occurs at a similar or higher rate.

I'm not even referring to betabuxxing you can literally get sex in SEA without spending a dime as an average white guy, girls will be lining up for you.
And the difference between betabuxxing in SEA as a white guy and betabuxxing in curry/MENA lands is simple.
One is guaranteed to get sex, the other isn't.
That's because it's more like prostitution generally. Legitimately having a wife or girlfriend because of money or whatever is probably similar.

I don't disagree with @Ropemaxx in the OP for the most part. There are some posters who have not approached ever and are happy to call others fakecels in order to cope. However whites are very advantaged in dating relative to ethnics, hence JBW (there can still be whitecels though). Also the "ethnics are fucking like rabbits" claim is not true.
Oh bro i never claimed whites didnt have advantage, they for sure do
But some incels take it way too far and think you cant be incel as white. As gymletethniccel doesn, he literally says he hasnt seen one white guy on this forum who is ugly enough to be incel. Thats how extreme he is and out of touch with reality
Not everyone has the capability and resources to move and live a safe/stable/comfortable life. Furthermore, location is almost everyone's problem. Every single person on this forum has internet. Almost everyone here is either rich, tall enough, etc to exceed in some poor, short places, etc. There is someone somewhere in the world who would fuck you just for having access to internet.

There are places in the world were the average male height is 5'0. You're a huge proponent of the heightpill. You say guys that are 6'5 cannot be incels in any circumstances. That is 7 inches above the American average less so where you live in the Netherlands. Yet you yourself are 7 inches above the male average height in some places. So does the heightpill magically stop working there? Or are you going to make some volcel excuse as to why you don't want to fuck those women.

Furthermore, it's all ironic considering you live in the west. There's a chance you're not even ugly, just ethnic. I'd say failing among your own people is the prerequisite for being ugly they're the ones who are the most programmed to find you attractive generally (white men have slight advantage with Asian women). It even goes as far as to specific European phenotypes.

It's stupid to gatekeep like this. You can say that people that were bullied their entire lives, missed out on all the formative experiences, are KHHVs, etc are not incels whatsoever because they could theoretically wealthmaxx till their 28 and move somewhere to ascend.

Furthermore, you're 19, morbidly obese (from your wrist pics), and you think St. Hamudi who said on OG forums that he had a wife and kids and looks like a normie is an example of a "truecel." In any case, if you don't believe this guy can ascend in the Middle East you're a naive. People have already proven he's LARPing about his height. I've got some bad news by your definition you're probably a fakecel as well.

You are simply a big hypocrite on location. You'll appeal to for a reason as to why guys like this are "incel", but use it to disqualify whites.

View attachment 309656

Wrong, I didn't. @mylifeistrash says even normies don't have jawdropping results there nowadays.. There are white guys that have more Asian looking features and for them SEA is basically pointless as far as I can tell. At least it was for me.

Gigacope, decent-looking white men.

I'm going to be real honest here. I can understand why Japanese guys drop out of society because of how hard the work culture is, but most can get virgins as wives through betabuxxing, like 40% of Japanese women claim they're virigns. Even if you cut that directly in half it's still 20%. Plus, the proliferation of women in the workforce is an aspect of feminism as well even if many ways they seem less feminist in some ways and more traditional. They also just have far less testosterone and are far less sexual as well as a result.

Japanese women think they are the ugliest of any race of women. Clearly they're not being validated by Changs or good-looking men.

If you believe that white guys have a better chance in Japan you are naive. Ethnic basement dweller IQ. Japan is racist as fuck. There is massive stigma against it. A white guy in Japan definitely has a lower chance of succeeding there. If you removed the social stigma perhaps maybe.

Furthermore, Asian people look better with bleached and pale skin. They have neotenous features and having pale skin harmonizes their face. This feels like some basement dweller "people in anime are white" stuff when they are actually Asian and have Asian features. They just have pale skin. Yes, it looks objectively better. In many ways that getting a tan and having a more golden skin tone rather than disgusting sickly pale skin looks better for white guys.

Furthermore, in that video they're visualizing and describing white Chads lol. That entire video is some weeaboo whitecel gigacope. I've seen other videos where most said they wouldn't marry a foreign guy. I guess that's different just from their general impression and whether they find them attractive but still.

That's the case for marriages in the west as well without any arrangement. I guarantee it occurs at a similar or higher rate.

That's because it's more like prostitution generally. Legitimately having a wife or girlfriend because of money or whatever is probably similar.
Gymethniccel is the most hypocritical guy on the forum
His only goal is to gatekeep any white man, or someone taller than him

Its a complete joke

Last edited:
Oh bro i never claimed whites didnt have advantage, they for sure do
But some incels take it way too far and think you cant be incel as white. As gymletethniccel doesn, he literally says he hasnt seen one white guy on this forum who is ugly enough to be incel. Thats how extreme he is and out of touch with reality

Gymethniccel is the most hypocritical guy on the forum
His only goal is to gatekeep any white man, or someone taller than him

Its a complete joke
Exactly, I've seen him on many occassions accidentally refer to ethnic Chads as "cels" while calling incel white guys as "white dudes" in the same sentence.

It's clear his loyalties lies with his ethnic brethren and finds more camaraderie with them regardless of whether they are ugly or incel. I don't find him that different from the stormfrontcels he claims to hate. Any racial loyalty and siding with a certain race of Chads over ugly men of a different race is cucked and bluepilled.

Exactly, I've seen him on many occassions accidentally refer to ethnic Chads as "ces" while calling incel white guys as "white dudes" in the same sentence.

It's clear his loyalties lies with his ethnic brethren and finds more camaraderie with them regardless of whether they are ugly or incel. I don't find him that different from the stormfrontcels he claims to hate. Any racial loyalty and siding with a certain race of Chads over ugly men of a different race is cucked and bluepilled.
Perfectly put. I wonder why he is here if he hates any non ethnic incel

Perfectly put. I wonder why he is here if he hates any non ethnic incel
The forum is majority white. Furthermore, most of the ethnics here are black or mixed which he also thinks are 2nd behind whites and also have a high SMV. It truly makes no sense. There are a lot of sandcels using .co I suppose, but not that many curry or ricecels compared to whites + blacks + latinos + mixed.

anything past 6'2 is bad. Have fun struggling to fit in when you beyond eye level and look like a twig. You have an easier time finding a girl at 5'11 and 6 foot then 6'3

anything past 6'2 is bad. Have fun struggling to fit in when you beyond eye level and look like a twig. You have an easier time finding a girl at 5'11 and 6 foot then 6'3
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: again with the "too tall" cope @Personalityinkwell

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: again with the "too tall" cope @Personalityinkwell
*facepalm*

he didn't even say something like "6'10 is too tall", (which is also cope). he literally said 5'11 is better than 6'3. extreme cope

Tenor

brutal af, even this forum will be taken over by normies :feelsrope:

It already might be.

Incel memes have already gotten mainstream. Normies see them in message boards and wonder where it's from. They do a search, find some of the forums, and they slowly trickle in.

lmao at 6'3" white serial kissers on this forum thinking they're on the same level as some deformed 5'3" dalit curry

You are basing the racial hierarchy on the user base of .co :lul: :lul: :lul:
While I simply use all the data from the Scientific Blackpill wiki page to prove my point. And I put Latino at second place, not blacks.
And you ignore the fact that ethnics breed like crazy in their home countries( with a few exceptions like japan)

This is literally a fact.
You too can go to a shithole country and get a wife. Foids dont even have rights in those middle eastern countries, what are you waiting for ?
lmao at 6'3" white serial kissers on this forum thinking they're on the same level as some deformed 5'3" dalit curry
Lol strawman, no one Said every incel is on the same level Jfl @Personalityinkwell

It's very true that normies are starting to infiltrate the incel space and are using the incel lingo. I remember the school discord of my computer science class, people were using incel lingo (i.e. currycel) including literal 6'7" Chads.
jfl thats funny tbh

It's very true that normies are starting to infiltrate the incel space and are using the incel lingo. I remember the school discord of my computer science class, people were using incel lingo (i.e. currycel) including literal 6'7" Chads.

d91.gif

"Some places" As in some vague tribe in the middle of Congo?

There are many places where the average height is 5'2/5'3 maybe not 5'0.

Yes, this is 4 inches taller than the tallest men on average. Assuming you live in the Netherlands you could just take a short drive to Belgium or France and you would be a giant, and women love giants. Someone who is 5'7" isn't tall. Even the foidlets of Indonesia and Bolivia are very aware of that.
Sounds like some terracope. They know how and how does it affect their decisions? Is there any evidence that 5'7 guys there (equivalent of like 6'2 in America or taller in some other European countries) don't do as well because their women know there are taller people elsewhere in the world?

Nevermind the fact that everyone rates me a 3/10 or lower racially pretty much every time. Being an average ethnic in the West is usually enough to be incel, white men are far more promiscuous and lose their virginity way earlier on average
You see here you are appealing to location as a reason for inceldom when you use the same thing to discredit white people on the forum (sometimes completely non-legitimately). Do you not see how hypocritical this is? A white ugly dude in a white country who was bullied his entire life is a fakecel, but an average looking or better looking ethnic in a western country is a truecel? @Ropemaxx

I don't have a problem if people want to say average ethnics are incels in the west. FWIW, it's not my experience that they have things any worse than sub4 incels of any race.

though race is the most important factor in attraction. You can see this clearly on this forum alone where even "incels" who really don't have much choice are already excluding black, Asian and Indian women from their dating pool.
99% aren't. There are many curries here who have far higher standards for their *OWN* race than I do. Like @Transcended Trucel and @Legendarywristcel.

Usually you agree with them when they call all curryfoids disgusting. They post curry girls who mog the average curry girl in my University and call her 2/10. Legendarywristcel said 99% of curryfoids are unfuckable. He even made a thread on it. Didn't get called out at all. Imagine if a white dude made that thread.

You don't need to "wealthmaxx till 28" to experience something like Jakarta or Bangkok. JFL.
To completely move there you do and also it's going to cost a lot of money because Bangkok is undercover prostitution. Most young guys live with their parents like you. Some go to University then when they finally get a job they have to pay off a lot ofdebt. I don't have any money or ability to even go on a vacation there and get sex even with prostitutes.

Granted I don't plan on going there anyways because of my OLD experiences anyways.

I'm 20. And in my wrist pic I had a BMI of about 27 and I was gymmaxxed, that's hardly morbidly obese. Weight is not my problem, my body has gone through many levels of fat distribution.
I've seen fat people wrists and you looked morbidly obese. Needless to say you weren't lean and had a lot of fat. Getting in the gym isn't even a guarantee you've ever been lean because many people focus on bulking and building muscle. You are also again 19. There's a chance you have never even been lean since your facial bones have fully developed. A high chance actually.

Cope, white men are adored overall.
How come I meet many lonely/suicidal white incels in my computer science program? Where is the adoration? My Uni is highly "multicultural" and ethnic as well. I mostly saw people interact within their ethnic circles. I saw many Indian women interact with what people here would call currycels (average looking curries). Don't know if they fucked or any were couples or whatever.

Racepill.
Is it the ricepill when white dudes get tanned to boost their looks and make their skin look more golden/yellow/darker?

I'm sorry for being blackpilled and believing that an old bald fat manlet sandnigger in Germany is incel. And I've never seen any proof that Hamudi is actually not an incel, care to share? From the videos I've seen, he's pretty short. 5'7" max.
I know @ShadowTheEdgehog and others have talked about. I think someone here even linked his PUAhate account or something where he had claimed to have a wife and kids.

There are many people here that are far uglier than Hamudi.

This is not why bleaching the skin is done in Asia. Bleaching the skin is common, even in the Middle East and Africa. Especially Levantine women who are often completely caked. This is simply due to the colonisation of countries by Europeans, and that white skin being superior is reinforced in the media.
It's also because darker skin is associated with the poor.
I don't know about Middle Eastern people. Some are pretty close to Caucasian in some regards. When an Asian girl or guy bleaches their skin they don't look remotely white because they don't have a European pheno. Nobody thinks kpop guys are white.

Are you denying that having fair features boost the attractiveness of neotenous features? What about blonde hair and blue eyed women? Those that have that phenotype are almost guaranteed to be stacies. Light eyes especially. With men it's more mixed because there's a balancing of aesthetic appeal and masculine appeal. The ideal is someone like Meeks.

Japan is racist as fuck against black and brown people. Not against white people. Japanese women love white men, really, I don't see how you can deny this. There is more than enough evidence to prove this. Look at every white guy travelling to Japan, they pretty much all end up slaying.
Lol, wut dude? You've never heard of Gaijins and Gaijin hunters? They literally tell white people to go home. Complete bullshit. Japanese are racist against black and brown people yes, but also against whites. What you're spewing literally sounds like autistic weaboocel cope. Foreigners of all kind are shunned.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI

I unironically don't believe you. I mean, unless you are some Albanian LARPing as a white man, I don't believe you get 0 matches in SEA. I have tested white normies before on Asian dating sites and the get plenty of results. I wouldn't mind testing a pic of you, completely confidential of course.
Yeah, of course you don't. Technically I got one match over a week or so maybe more, but I'm fairly certain it was a bot, prostitute, or tranny or something and ghosted me off the bat. Clearly it was nothing more than an anomaly so I'm just going to round down and say I got nothing. Tried Thailand/Vietnam/etc. Literally swiped right on everyone. I even did an experiment for a few days when I put my listed height at 6'2 (although it was clear from my face that I'm not 6'2) lol.

The pics were also heavily frauded and not even representative of my true looks. I've confided with someone else on this forum about it, but frankly I don't trust you. I don't trust many people here either to be fair.

It is not true either that women are "programmed" to be attracted to their own race, this is nonsense to the highest degree. Even children of different races are more likely to see white skin as "good and beautiful" and dark skin as "bad and ugly".
You've linked this study many times. Every other race except for Asians have an distinct advantage among their own people. The people most wired to be attracted to you and your phenotype are absolutely your own people. They consume countless depictions of their phenotype. Furthermore, humans are highly tribalistic. Even if they do find white men more aesthetically pleasing they are more lenient with members of their own race (except for

Asians) and are more likely to get married/have kids with them. I think even for Asians it is like 50/50 in terms of marriage rates. And that's not even controlling for exposure (many white men in white countries).

5qb3M0y.png

The doll test people were also raised in the west as well.

It's at a lower rate.
20161118-cheat-countries.png

If it is then it isn't by much.

And you are so underestimating the racepill
This needs to be said but 70% or more of the racepill is simply attractiveness. White people are taller, better looking, more dimorphic (at least compared to non-black men), bigger penises, etc. Only the other 30% is racial status or racial hypergamy. Yes phenotype plays a role in that as well. As such, ugly sub4 white guys are no better off at all. The average white lean guy in my neighborhood is easily a 6-7/10.

It can really be a failo and bring even more problems in your life because ugly white guys look so different from the average in shape and well-groomed white guy. Whereas most people shilled here as ethnic truecels don't look much different than the average ethnic. I mean you have people calling guys like Hamudi a truecel when compared to Birdcel, Blackops2Cel, Pinheadcel, so and so on forth he mogs the ever living fuck out of them. It's nothing more than a joke really.

Think about how much shit you get for being sub4 when the average looking white person is far above the rest in height, facial attractiveness, and so forth. Same principle as black guys with small dicks being made fun of and getting more shit for it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know I’m one of them

We should just start a new forum, ethnics.co
>incel forum with only whites and/or not poopy ethnic gaylords cuz they all fucked off to ethnics.co
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

again with the "too tall" cope
It's true man, no women wants a man who needs constant attention to their problem. Needing special custom made shoes, needing custom made roofs.You get to a point when you are simple too tall for life. I am being gracious with 6'3. But 6'6 is over.You think a girl wants a guy who is 7 foot? that is when you start getting applications for circusses

You are basing the racial hierarchy on the user base of .co :lul: :lul: :lul:
While I simply use all the data from the Scientific Blackpill wiki page to prove my point. And I put Latino at second place, not blacks.
When did I base the racial hierarchy on .co? Never said anything of the sort dumbass.

Point is if you hate white men why use this forum? Go make an ethniccel.co where you can discuss basement dweller race theories.

Even normies that have ever been inside a computer science major know that white incels exist lol. You can literally find videos of even Asian women stating that (only kind in computer science majors as well). Met plenty of depressed lonely incels.

You've talked about JBB many times and said both were fakecels so you must have had an epiphany recently.

It's true man, no women wants a man who needs constant attention to their problem. Needing special custom made shoes, needing custom made roofs.You get to a point when you are simple too tall for life. I am being gracious with 6'3. But 6'6 is over.You think a girl wants a guy who is 7 foot? that is when you start getting applications for circusses
6'3 guy problems: Bro I need to wear an extra large shoe size and I don't have as much leg room in planes and women ask me if I play basketball
5'3 guy problems:
Sh

:what:

>as if incel tears aren't virgins themselves

, and you think St. Hamudi who said on OG forums that he had a wife and kids and looks like a normie is an example of a "truecel." In any case, if you don't believe this guy can ascend in the Middle East you're a naive. People have already proven he's LARPing about his height. I've got some bad news by your definition you're probably a fakecel as well.

View attachment 309656
Provide evidence for these claims. When and where has Hamudi stated he has family and kids? When has he lied about his height? He is clearly ugly, bald, fat and short. There is nothing pointing to him being fakecel, judging on appearance alone.

Well I was gonna respond, but considering I never even stated the letters JBB I will move on. This seems to be a false accusation, same as with Hamudi which you provide no evidence for of course.
Hamudi has been caught purposefully frauding angles and height to look worse, that is objective truth. I’m not involved enough to know about @GoffSystemQB’s other theories though. I do know he has a nice car. He claims he’s 5’2 when he easily is taller than most people around (women especially)

View: https://youtu.be/A7-oo8zX-SA

Now we get to a crossroads of why Hamudi would fraud his height...surely if he was so bad he wouldnt have to LARP about truecel status, which then gives the accusations of him not being an incel an actual platform.

Well I was gonna respond, but considering I never even stated the letters JBB I will move on. This seems to be a false accusation, same as with Hamudi which you provide no evidence for of course. You want me to just believe a fat bald ethnic manlet from a shithole has higher SMV than 6'5" white"cels" on here. @Irredeemable :feelsclown:

And calling the very basic racepill "basement dweller theory" really just shows that we have bluepilled mods that deny the most basic of blackpills. I wouldn't be surprised that after this the mods will remove all the data that prove the racepill is a fact and undeniable law of the universe, which can be backed up with dozens of scientific papers.
Your version of the racepill vs the real racepilll is extremely different
You just take it waaaay to far. Clearly you cant think in ways other than black and white

Well I was gonna respond, but considering I never even stated the letters JBB I will move on.
Pretty sure I have indeed heard you say things about how blackcels and whitecels aren't really incels. I even remember you arguing with Colvin about it.

If not I'm sorry.

This seems to be a false accusation, same as with Hamudi which you provide no evidence for of course.
I didn't make it up. OGs here have said it before. Other people have talked about it before.

@MSCW do you know what Hamudi's old lookism account is?

You want me to just believe a fat bald ethnic manlet from a shithole has higher SMV than 6'5" white"cels" on here. @Irredeemable :feelsclown:
Normie face and he's taller than most people in Germany. Furthermore, I have made posts on this forum calling out 6'5 white guys before lol.

Furthermore other than his nose he doesn't even look that ethnic.

And calling the very basic racepill "basement dweller theory" really just shows that we have bluepilled mods that deny the most basic of blackpills. I wouldn't be surprised that after this the mods will remove all the data that prove the racepill is a fact and undeniable law of the universe, which can be backed up with dozens of scientific papers.
Never denied the racepill or racial hypergamy. In fact, almost everyone you argue with doesn't deny the racepill. You are simply an extremist.

What is basement dwelling is saying white guys can't be incels. The form of the racepill that should be classified as racebaiting quite frankly the same way it is for every ethnicity especially considering the composition of this forum. Nobody likes to log onto this forum and have people invalidate them after a shitty life.

Funny enough one of your "racepilled" brethren is a braggart and troll. I'm not surprised the guy that says Roshan is mogged by Eggy is a stupid troll. Many of your ethnic "gigaracepilled" buddies on this forum are the same. But I'm not going to make an expose post now that I'm mod. Be wary you're not siding with trolls in the vein of @Tellem--T and going after actual incels.

You live in a Nordic country and say many white guys are just Chads. How do you know the experiences of an ugly white dude. Did they ascend in high-school or something (where 40-50% graduate as virgins). I don't think you go to Uni but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Never denied the racepill or racial hypergamy.
In fact, almost everyone you argue with doesn't deny the racepill. You are simply an extremist.

What is basement dwelling is saying white guys can't be incels. The form of the racepill that should be classified as racebaiting quite frankly the same way it is for every ethnicity especially considering the composition of this forum. Nobody likes to log onto this forum and have people invalidate them after a shitty life.
Tenor

what's really dumb is i've been called tall because i'm 5'11. it's stupid as shit.

tall starts at 6'2 or 6'3

it's 100% true
5'11 is tall, but not tall enough to save from inceldom

ever approached a girl in their life and wonder why they are incel :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Agreed up until this part. I don't really see that as a differentiating factor. A LOT of women will approach you if they like you. It would be normal for one of us to not approach.

It's natural that some people will try to find ways to say "I'm more incel than you" over any petty bs.

Agreed up until this part. I don't really see that as a differentiating factor. A LOT of women will approach you if they like you. It would be normal for one of us to not approach.
Fair enough. My original statement doesnt apply to everyone like absolute truecels
my point is that even a normie who never approached a girl could be incel

It’s nothing to do with averages, simply, standards are based on the White Northern European phenotype, which is idealized and idolized over through Western-controlled global mass media. These standards are global. Because of this, you’re always compared to hollywood white Gigachads regardless if you mog the midgets in ethnistan, you’re still considered short, the local men are just considered even shorter.

Height standards have NOTHING to do with relative height of partners, NOR averages otherwise 5’8” would be enough to an average 5’3” North American foid. But clearly that is very often NOT the case.

Great cherrypick, might as well post Danny devito and shut down this website because the blackpill is bullshit.

Or you could post literally every other 7 ft gigachad.
How do you square this with the fact that many of these countries have absurd birth rates? You would think they would reproduce far less than other countries given the fact that all women there are waiting for white Chads when there are 0% in their countries.

Given the fact that I consume a lot of non-western media I think the whole "global standard" is bullshit. People also try to say anime characters are white when they aren't. It's very clear when it's actually a white character (there are some in anime).

When white men are depicted in foreign countries and media they are always depicted as gigachads so I'll give you that. Not really sure how that would help a white incel though in any case. Also with height it's far less striking in films/pictures then it is in real-life. You can't get an appreciation for height based on pictures lol.

The forum should be split into two more subsections: JBW and Ethnics

@gymletethnicel I agree with you on 99% of things, but Hamudi is a larper and isn't incel at all. I'm 99% sure he is married and has a kid. If i'm not mistaken he still has old videos on vimeo showing him at a wedding, and him babysitting some kids at a park (although they're white for some reason). Perhaps he had a side job babysitting random German white kids, but I don't think so. His old lookism account asylantenboy was clearly a shitposting LARP.

Last edited:
how long they have been posting here is often a good indicator of their inceldom.

We have some very fuckign suspicious members here. They seem to think that anyone that isnt them is a fakecel who deserves nothing

Tall? Fakecel. Even though a lot of tall men are kissless virgins.
Gotten a kiss but been a virgin rotting your whole life? Fakecel. 1 kiss=slayer :feelstastyman:
White? Fakecel. Just go to an ethnic country bro. Also i wont do that even tho im ethnic and we fuck like rabbits in our home countries :feelstastyman:

Meanwhile these people calling everyone but themselves fakecel rock monster cocks and have never approached a girl in their life and wonder why they are incel :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I've heard foids have accounts on here, it wouldn't surprise me. One of the few things they're good at is lying.

IT, FBI, extremists looking for kamikaze...
I believe all of them at some point have been here
@Napoleon de Geso was a russian psyop after all

The forum should be split into two more subsections: JBW and Ethnics

@gymletethnicel I agree with you on 99% of things, but Hamudi is a larper and isn't incel at all. I'm 99% sure he is married and has a kid. If i'm not mistaken he still has old videos on vimeo showing him at a wedding, and him babysitting some kids at a park (although they're white for some reason). Perhaps he had a side job babysitting random German white kids, but I don't think so. His old lookism account asylantenboy was clearly a shitposting LARP.
@Irredeemable

The fact that he was ever called a "saint" on the likes of people like this is nothing short of a joke and make ethnics seem like low-effort trolls who are just here to shit on actually ugly people. Or do you want to tell me that St. Birdcel "mogs him because white."

Hamudi is LARPing about his height, looks cinredly very young for his age, has good facial bones, is fat, and then you have the lookism account stuff. Simply a joke.

Also, the forum shouldn't be split rather all forms of racebaiting should be enforced equally tbh. No reason why "BBC/ blackcels are fakecels" threads should be removed but not the "whitecels are fakecels." There's no need for low-effort trolling.

Tall? Fakecel. Even though a lot of tall men are kissless virgins.
it's still better than being a short gnome. Height can not hurt lol
Gotten a kiss but been a virgin rotting your whole life? Fakecel. 1 kiss=slayer :feelstastyman:
at least there was a woman who kissed you. i got none

@Irredeemable

The fact that he was ever called a "saint" on the likes of people like this is nothing short of a joke and make ethnics seem like low-effort trolls who are just here to shit on actually ugly people. Or do you want to tell me that St. Birdcel "mogs him because white."

View attachment 309928

Hamudi is LARPing about his height, looks cinredly very young for his age, has good facial bones, is fat, and then you have the lookism account stuff. Simply a joke.

Also, the forum shouldn't be split rather all forms of racebaiting should be enforced equally tbh. No reason why "BBC/ blackcels are fakecels" threads should be removed but not the "whitecels are fakecels." There's no need for low-effort trolling.

Disregarding all truecel memes like St. Birdcel, Blackops2cel, Eggy, etc the reason that """racebait""" if you can even call it that, when someone says JBW, isn't the same as BBC spam because JBW is statistically true, BBC isn't. I've literally never seen proof of JBB that matches both the eye test AND passes a statistical test. IncelTV even did a video with actual facts. Most girls of all races absolutely hate black guys. Outside of /pol/ spam and porn, do you really see JBB in action? When I come out of a sports arena after a game or walk into a mall and there's a crowd of 1000 people, which do you see more, interracial relationships white male/x female or black male/x female?

"China and India breed like rabbits", ok we can disregard those. What about countries with significant enclaves of ethnics like USA/UK/Canada? Every single empirical dating statistics are in favor of white men regarding interracial dating when info is released by the companies themselves. Every government marriage statistic and co-habitation statistic for interracial marriage rate are inevitably white man/x female.

Ok if you feel that's cherrypicking and irrelevant because it's normies and not incels, just look at this forum. Who's been banned for being outed as an obvious good looking people or being able to literally JBW by SEAmaxxing or Ukrainemaxxing? Usually average or tall white guys like @itsOVER, @Weed, @rightfulcel, and 90% of the forum can smell @Personalityinkwell being an obvious larper because of his increasingly narcy posts and not so subtle brags about getting dates and kisses and still being "incel". @BrendioEEE having larger tits than 90% of women and still getting a girlfriend as soon as one saw his face.

Shouldn't there be a proportionally equal number of obviously good looking or extremely tall Asian, Indian, black, arab incels from this forum also banned for the same thing? Or that they were able to leverage their race into getting into a relationship and sex? If about 50% of the forum is white, and let's say all other races are about 1/4th of the remaining. Yet I can't even name ONE single person who's been banned for being so, and not for spam or breaking rules repeatedly. There's a reason that 100% of the time this forum says Just be Curry and Just be Rice as a joke, and we immediately recognize it as such, because we know it's so far from the truth.

JBW is statistically true, BBC isn't. I've literally never seen proof of JBB that matches both the eye test AND passes a statistical test. IncelTV even did a video with actual facts. Most girls of all races absolutely hate black guys. Outside of /pol/ spam and porn, do you really see JBB in action? When I come out of a sports arena after a game or walk into a mall and there's a crowd of 1000 people, which do you see more, interracial relationships white male/x female or black male/x female?
In the U.S. both have similar celibacy rates.

What about countries with significant enclaves of ethnics like USA/UK/Canada?
They would also be "locationcels" by your shitty logic. Even more so honestly.

Every single empirical dating statistics are in favor of white men regarding interracial dating when info is released by the companies themselves. Every government marriage statistic and co-habitation statistic for interracial marriage rate are inevitably
White men are objectively more attractive. The average lean teenager in my all-white neighborhood is a 6-7/10. Not all white people look the same some are ugly.

Looks is 70-80%, racial hypergamy is the other 20%.

Furthermore, the slight advantage whites have with Asians over their own race (20,000 in income) is due to the fact that Asians are the most neotenous. There is evidence more feminine and attractive women find sexual dimorphism even more attractive. Whites are the most dimorphic race.

I have Asian features and am white and got no matches in SEA if we exclude the anomaly that never responded to me.

Every government marriage statistic and co-habitation statistic for interracial marriage rate are inevitably white man/x female.
Most people marry, date, and interact within their own race. Asian women being the only exception like 50/50. Controlling for exposure/population sizes I'm pretty sure they are still slightly more likely to marry Asian men. Also they have higher divorce rates.

Usually average or tall white guys like @itsOVER, @Weed, @rightfulcel,
@rightfulcel is a HAPA jfl.

Weed and itsOVER both have chadlite facial structure (at least from that angle for Weed he had a recessed chin as well but can't see side so don't see how bad it is). itsOVER is also a manlet not a tallfag.

@BrendioEEE having larger tits than 90% of women and still getting a girlfriend as soon as one saw his face
Once again Chadlite facial structure at least when all the fat comes off. Plus his wife is attractive, white, and mogs him. Not exactly the best example.

Shouldn't there be a proportionally equal number of obviously good looking or extremely tall Asian, Indian, black, arab incels from this forum also banned for the same thing?
My dude there have been curries here who have bragged out sex on here (in the west nonetheless not moving to another country).

I have literally seen many curries brag about unpaid sex since arriving here. Just lol at trying to use the forum to prove anything.

Furthermore guys like Weed aren't banned for that reason.

Yet I can't even name ONE single person who's been banned for being so, and not for spam or breaking rules repeatedly. There's a reason that 100% of the time this forum says Just be Curry and Just be Rice as a joke, and we immediately recognize it as such, because we know it's so far from the truth.
There is a serial curry braggart in this very thread... Jfl.

This place is seriously becoming a joke.

When I come out of a sports arena after a game or walk into a mall and there's a crowd of 1000 people, which do you see more, interracial relationships white male/x female or black male/x female?
I go to an ethnic/multicultiral college. Most common interracial pairing is WF/BM. Most of the Asians on my campus don't speak English otherwise I guess it would WM/AF.

Yet I'm not polluting the forum with low-tier racebaiting shit or promoting it like it's some law.

There isn't evidence to suggest that white incels don't exist.

In the U.S. both have similar celibacy rates.

They would also be "locationcels" by your shitty logic. Even more so honestly.

White men are objectively more attractive. The average lean teenager in my all-white neighborhood is a 6-7/10. Not all white people look the same some are ugly.

Looks is 70-80%, racial hypergamy is the other 20%.

Furthermore, the slight advantage whites have with Asians over their own race (20,000 in income) is due to the fact that Asians are the most neotenous. There is evidence more feminine and attractive women find sexual dimorphism even more attractive. Whites are the most dimorphic race.

I have Asian features and am white and got no matches in SEA if we exclude the anomaly that never responded to me.

Most people marry, date, and interact within their own race. Asian women being the only exception like 50/50. Controlling for exposure/population sizes I'm pretty sure they are still slightly more likely to marry Asian men. Also they have higher divorce rates.

@rightfulcel is a HAPA jfl.

Weed and itsOVER both have chadlite facial structure (at least from that angle for Weed he had a recessed chin as well but can't see side so don't see how bad it is). itsOVER is also a manlet not a tallfag.

Once again Chadlite facial structure at least when all the fat comes off. Plus his wife is attractive, white, and mogs him. Not exactly the best example.

My dude there have been curries here who have bragged out sex on here (in the west nonetheless not moving to another country).

I have literally seen many curries brag about unpaid sex since arriving here. Just lol at trying to use the forum to prove anything.

Furthermore guys like Weed aren't banned for that reason.

There is a serial curry braggart in this very thread... Jfl.

This place is seriously becoming a joke.

I go to an ethnic/multicultiral college. Most common interracial pairing is WF/BM. Most of the Asians on my campus don't speak English otherwise I guess it would WM/AF.

Yet I'm not polluting the forum with low-tier racebaiting shit or promoting it like it's some law.

There isn't evidence to suggest that white incels don't exist.

Yeah I know @Weed was banned for posting his asshole, but that doesn't make the point any less clear, you admit he has Chadlite tier looks. You saying JBW doesn't exist is contradictory to every statistic, literally denying the truth. The fact that where you go to college is an exception doesn't disprove the overarching wide facts. I'm guessing you live in Southern or Midwest USA, every other place is just statistically not true. Literally anecdotal. You saying white people are more attractive, or not as neotenous means nothing, it proves the point even more if you're talking about a rolling average which applies to everyone and not just incels. I'm not saying white incels don't exist, I'm saying the proportion of white incels who are actually incel is objectively lower, which it is, which you agree with because you yourself think white people are more attractive. Do you think every person on this forum is a truecel just because they say they are? Of course not, neither do I. Just because Jeff Bezos is a billionaire doesn't mean I think there isn't tens of millions of fucking poor white rednecks.

Yeah I know @Weed was banned for posting his asshole, but that doesn't make the point any less clear, you admit he has Chadlite tier looks. You saying JBW doesn't exist is contradictory to every statistic, literally denying the truth.
How does someone that is a white Chadlite succeeding prove JBW?

JBW is ugly white guys get shit jusy by being white.

The fact that where you go to college is an exception doesn't disprove the overarching wide facts. I'm guessing you live in Southern or Midwest USA,
Nope.

. Literally anecdotal.
You asked for my anecdotal opinion. Black females find their own race most attractive so no idea what you're searching for honestly.

I don't see WM/BF couples often at all. Most people in the U.S. are white or black. Hispanics are either heavily mixed or white as well.

The only evidence is that whites have an advantage (not a big one) with Asian women over white women.

The biggest losers I met on my University were white incels in my computer science program. The average looking Asians and curries seemed less incel honestly.

I'm not saying white incels don't exist, I'm saying the proportion of white incels who are actually incel is objectively lower, which it is, which you agree with because you yourself think white people are more attractive. Do
Almost nobody denies this you troll. Everyone here is ugly. And if you're not and talking about race theories and appealing to goodlooking white guys as examples then you're probably a good-looking ethnic troll who should leave.

There are prominent "racepillers" with fair skin, green eyes, and prettyboy black curly hair. More "white" than 99% of white people on this forum (most are la creatura whites from USA).

JBW is that an ugly white guy easily gets sex just by being white. Not the same as the racepill.

Do you think every person on this forum is a truecel just because they say they are? Of course not, neither do I. Just because Jeff Bezos is a billionaire doesn't mean I think there isn't tens of millions of fucking poor white rednecks.
I'm not going to lie I fully expect the people who go around saying ugly white guys "mogs me because white" (humblebragging). Calling good-looking ethnics "incels", talking about how Roshan is less attractive than Eggy, etc are far more likely to be fakecels.

How does someone that is a white Chadlite succeeding prove JBW?

JBW is ugly white guys get shit jusy by being white.

Nope.

You asked for my anecdotal opinion. Black females find their own race most attractive so no idea what you're searching for honestly.

I don't see WM/BF couples often at all. Most people in the U.S. are white or black. Hispanics are either heavily mixed or white as well.

The only evidence is that whites have an advantage (not a big one) with Asian women over white women.

The biggest losers I met on my University were white incels in my computer science program. The average looking Asians and curries seemed less incel honestly.

Almost nobody denies this you troll. Everyone here is ugly. And if you're not and talking about race theories and appealing to goodlooking white guys as examples then you're probably a good-looking ethnic troll who should leave.

There are prominent "racepillers" with fair skin, green eyes, and prettyboy black curly hair. More "white" than 99% of white people on this forum (most are la creatura whites from USA).

JBW is that an ugly white guy easily gets sex just by being white. Not the same as the racepill.

I'm not going to lie I fully expect the people who go around saying ugly white guys "mogs me because white" (humblebragging). Calling good-looking ethnics "incels", talking about how Roshan is less attractive than Eggy, etc are far more likely to be fakecels.

JBW is an extension of the racepill based on empirical facts and statistics. Who called Roshan less attractive than Eggy? I never said that