Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm still a loser virgin BUT thank God I'm not a hateful insel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date

this dude will find the love of his life for his personality?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 06 16 56 38 37 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

"but luckily I never called a girl a "female" or "foid" " :soy::feels:

no bro calling a girl a female is sooo offensive!!!!! :soy::soy::soy: but calling a boy a male is not for some reasons :soy::soy:

and I am sure that will work out very well for him. he definitely won't kill himself in his 30s after realizing that he will die completely alone and rejected from soyciety

tHaNk yOu fOr cOmInG To mY TeD TaLk
holy shit normies are so cringe :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

and I am sure that will work out very well for him. he definitely won't kill himself in his 30s after realizing that he will die completely alone and rejected from soyciety
are you dumb? he will fuck 30 different stacies a day after his personalitymaxxx

Quite lovely. My White psychologist told me this:

"She never gave you the time of day"

I’m thankful that I managed to escape because starved Africans pulled me deeper. I’m not a starved, I’m just hungry for food, there is a difference. I’m not entitled to food.

I’m thankful that I managed to escape because starved Africans pulled me deeper. I’m not a starved, I’m just hungry for food, there is a difference.

Instead he’s still a virgin wasting his time on different online forums talking about how much better he is than other virgins on the internet

I’m thankful that I managed to escape because starved Africans pulled me deeper. I’m not a starved, I’m just hungry for food, there is a difference. I’m not entitled to food.
he's brainwashed now, I'm not even angry, just feel bad for him

Instead he’s still a virgin wasting his time on different online forums talking about how much better he is than other virgins on the internet
at least we have fun here

Copium levels have reached critical thresholds

:soy::soy: oh no im turning intoan incel

lmao he doesn’t realise he’s still an incel. Doesn’t matter wether you hate woman or not, involuntary celibate = INCEL. Truth hurts

"At least I'm not a hateful inkwell that uses foid unironically":bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy: