Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm still mentally a child.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Being mildly retarded, I feel like my mind is not developing at all. I was told that I act like 5 y.o. and 3 y.o. child.
It's very hard for me to exist in adult world. And I'm in my 30s :fuk:.

same bro. im socially stunted. just wasnt made for this world

important milestones in life not being met really fucks with how much we mature mentally

important milestones in life not being met really fucks with how much we mature mentally
True asf I find myself still watching cartoons and liking things normies would find kiddy because whats the difference between me at 12 and me now my life feels the same I never crossed that bridge normies like to bring up so all I know are things I've always liked

IQ is more than voice.

I don't interact with people outside of the required communication with colleagues to perform my work.
So i didn't have the opportunity of having this told to me, but I feel my mental age is years beyond my physical age.

I like it that way. :feelsokman:

I feel like I'm the other way. My brainpower peaked at like 17 and has been in decline since

Lmfao I am retarded in the sense that I haven't finished high school or get another chance to finish it, it was simply just too hard for me to cope with.

People instantly realize that we are subhumans, judging by our way of speech and facial expressions. Then they proceed to act in a condescending way which is fucking infuriating, and if we try to stand up for ourselves we get laughed at.

This is why we can't speak to normies or be/vibe at the same frequency as them.

Do you work? I only worked at the most primitive manual jobs.
no i'm in uni. i feel like a manchild still because i dont do anything outside of uni, i just go to my classes and come home and rot. and im completely dependent on my parents. i don't even get good grades because i don't take my classes seriously.

I feel like I didn't mature mentally past 14. Both due to stunted social life and living with my mother all these years.

no i'm in uni. i feel like a manchild still because i dont do anything outside of uni, i just go to my classes and come home and rot. and im completely dependent on my parents. i don't even get good grades because i don't take my classes seriously.
Dude just drop out if your grades aren't good. Trust me going through uni when you don't want to won't work out well. Try applying to jobs and fabricating a degree pretty sure most companies don't even check. Or just try out different jobs that don't require one.

Dude just drop out if your grades aren't good.
nah i'm almost done it doesn't really make sense. also i have a gpa thats almost 3.5 somehow. im just not that much of a tryhard to get over that hump. stuff just kinda comes easily to me so i dont need to put that much effort in

Being mildly retarded, I feel like my mind is not developing at all. I was told that I act like 5 y.o. and 3 y.o. child.
It's very hard for me to exist in adult world. And I'm in my 30s :fuk:.
I am also very immature. Could be because of my premature birth that fucked me up badly.

Yeah I kind of feel weird as an adult. Like something went wrong as surely I should be a child forever.

It's odd isn't it. I think maybe it's due to not finding your place as an adult, at least for me that's a big part of it.

As a child I actually had a life. These days I'm just wandering the streets at night... kind of feeling unwanted and lost.

It's hard to forge a path in this society at least as a guy.