Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm stuck with my high school memories forever.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
During high school I just wanted it all to be over with and figured it would be a small irrelevant chapter because the next part of my life would be where it really begins.

5 years later I'm still replaying and remembering every fucking interaction I had, and that's going to go on for the rest of my life. And that's all my life will be. Fuck.

i speedrun through highschool. i only showed up to the most essential classes and exams. skipped every social event.
funfact: only 1% of the students had a prom date and the prom night was essentially the same shit as the school recess. no one actually met new people through the graduation parties which is sad, and im glad i didn't go.
its funny how adults always tell you that school is a good place to meet people but when you actually get there you are barred from almost every social interaction because of your none existent social statues

so much for "social environment" its more like anti-social

i speedrun through highschool. i only showed up to the most essential classes and exams. skipped every social event.
funfact: only 1% of the students had a prom date and the prom night was essentially the same shit as the school recess. no one actually met new people through the graduation parties which is sad, and im glad i didn't go.
its funny how adults always tell you that school is a good place to meet people but when you actually get there you are barred from almost every social interaction because of your none existent social statues

so much for "social environment" its more like anti-social
I still think that school is the best chance an incel can get. Females are forced to be in the same classroom as you for several hours a day for 4 years. Once you leave high school, an incel's time around females goes to 0.

If you don't make it in high school, it's all over.

I still think that school is the best chance an incel can get. Females are forced to be in the same classroom as you for several hours a day for 4 years. Once you leave high school, an incel's time around females goes to 0.

i disagree, there is still work.
and when you get older you actually have a car and shit. so you become a more viable prospect
but you are generally right. my interaction with woman right now is 0, its fucking 0. i haven't talked to a woman in who knows how long

In a co-ed HS, an incel is surrounded by females. However, if you were anything like me, there was a force field around you where they seemed to always be a bit further away from you than with ordinary guys let alone Chads.

During high school I just wanted it all to be over with and figured it would be a small irrelevant chapter because the next part of my life would be where it really begins.

5 years later I'm still replaying and remembering every fucking interaction I had, and that's going to go on for the rest of my life. And that's all my life will be. Fuck.
The same for me,you are not alone

definitely is, just be first in action. they've got no chad tier yardstick yet so its more possible for some guys in hs to get a girl i saw it a few times with subpar guys managing to get girls for short periods.

high school went so quick for me literally nothing of significance occurred in that timeframe other than smoking weed for the first time. I will probably not remember any of it in a few years but i do remember primary school a fair bit.

Agreed, what other chance do you get to be around females or people who possibly have similar interests? I mean I never got a girlfriend but I admit highschool gives me more opportunity then anywhere. Well by more opportunity I mean a 0.2% chance over a 0.001% chance although I did have friends in highschool so it's a place to find atleast that cope

I was thinking the same. I had a little bit of hope which I already lost totally. Blackpill showed me the reality.

Last edited:
I practically never think about my highschool years.

eh even tho highschool was pretty shit sometimes i feel like that i wish i could transport back in time when life was more simplier, when i ws a bluepilled teenager, unaware of the true nature and disgusting attitudes of females, but hey thats just cope, because the ones who choose to open the theory of the blackpill or agree with it, the blackpill will always find them

Same, high school was hell. To be honest, I feel like until someone does something about the Zero Tolerance policy in schools, I won't even remotely care when yet another bullied kid shoots up his school, and the people who failed him. I had a right to fight back against my bullies. Fuck Zero Tolerance.

To me high school and uni will ALWAYS be a wound from a morgul blade, always causing me pain.

I've been a NEET since I left high school. I've literally had no life between then and now, so of course I often have dreams on those times. Usually they entail going back and doing it right, whatever that means.