Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m such a failure at life

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Everyone else my age are doing great things, hanging out with friends, applying to colleges, having sex, many niggas even started driving already or at least got their permit. I hardly even know how to cook. I really should just die. These normie monkeys advance so quickly nowadays. Do you remember when it was normal to be 17 and inexperienced? I don’t expect to live past 30.

Me too. Wish I could fall asleep and never wake up but God or whoever is in control of my shit life wants me to suffer more

I dont even know why I exist either. I have no girlfriend, no money, no job or anything of importance to hold onto. Im too scared to commit suicide so i live out of reluctance. Im 24 and I have never jumpstarted my life. I am lost as well and i don't know what to do with my life.

Same bro. I'm 25, no Job, no money, still virgin, no perspective. Don't know what do with my life. I've failed at everything that I tried. I tried many Jobs and got fired everywhere after few days. I don't care anymore. I think I'm just not made for this world. All I'm doing now is just rotting and hoping that I will die soon.

I know this feeling. 21y here going strong. Today i was expected from my narcissistic mom to go to psychiatric consult but i refused. :feelsaww:

>I'm such a failure at life :bluepill:
<The solution is to be a spectacular fuck up and failure :redpill:

I'd argue it's bluepilled, you're letting yourself be defined by normalniggers.
It's why I identify as a wizard not as an incel, fuck their definitions.