Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m supposedly a sociopath by normal fag logic but guess what?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I’m supposedly a sociopath by normal fag logic but guess what? I was out for a walk at night in 2019 and tried to help a dog find it’s way home. Yeah, definitely what a sociopath does (sarcasm). It might of been a stray dog and I think stray dogs just live outside but I don’t know to be honest, do they? Either way, I was trying to help.

I’m autistic and normal fags call autism a sociopath trait.

that's right, most here are nice guys who just screwed up a lot, if you follow normie logic, the things that are posted here need to be banned

Like the topic title says, I’m supposedly a sociopath by normal fag logic but guess what? I was out for a walk at night in 2019 and tried to help a dog find it’s way home. Yeah, definitely what a sociopath does (sarcasm). It might of been a stray dog and I think stray dogs just live outside but I don’t know to be honest, do they? Either way, I was trying to help.

I’m autistic and normal fags call autism a sociopath trait.
Meanwhile foids would have raped the dog

yup had a similar experience where a dog got run over. i went out of my house to see if i could help but i couldn’t they wanted to take it to the nearest clinic themselves. poor fella wined really hard and i heard it in my room.
that's right, most here are nice guys who just screwed up a lot, if you follow normie logic, the things that are posted here need to be banned
also this. i think all my hate comes from the way i’ve been fucked over and mistreated.

like op i am also autistic and i got really badly treated when i was really young till i was 15 by teachers and students.

You’re biggest problem is you let Normfag comments get to you

No need to justify why you’re not a sociopath to anybody
:feelsjuice:

Unless it’s a judge and you wanna get off
:feelstrash: