Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4 am depression is real. I just want a girlfriend. I’m so lonely

S

SupremeGentlemanXX

Greycel
I’m so lonely boyos. I’m a youngcel at 19. All I want is a gf. I tried cold approaching several times that went no where. I take care of myself. I try talking to girls in class, but they don’t seem too invested. All I want is a gf. I’m not even ugly and I’m 5’10. I really want to meet a girl who just clicks with me instantly, as I did with my guy friend I met in class. It was so organic and wholesome, sadly neither him or I are gay. I just want to be loved by someone. I just want a normal life with a loving wife and kids. I dont give a shit about success or money or fame. I just want a gf who loves me, who would put her hand on my chest and lean onto me. I want to cuddle her and love her so deeply. Yet, I guess that is a difficult goal for me. Why is life so miserable

go to sleep brocel

We all have been there brocel, over time you will slowly accept it. If you really are more HTN than sub5 looking then maybe looksmaxxing will help you, because it can work but only with people who already have a good genes.

We all have been there brocel, over time you will slowly accept it. If you really are more HTN than sub5 looking then maybe looksmaxxing will help you, because it can work but only with people who already have a good genes.
It’s over for me. Whats the point in living without a partner to share it with? I would rather rope

I usually hate people who mog me but in your case, when you're so close (at least from what you're saying) and these worthless sluts still despise you, it just makes me upset

It’s over for me. Whats the point in living without a partner to share it with? I would rather rope
Learn about the whitepill then, it helped me and many of us here to find peace

I’m so lonely boyos. I’m a youngcel at 19. All I want is a gf. I tried cold approaching several times that went no where. I take care of myself. I try talking to girls in class, but they don’t seem too invested. All I want is a gf. I’m not even ugly and I’m 5’10. I really want to meet a girl who just clicks with me instantly, as I did with my guy friend I met in class. It was so organic and wholesome, sadly neither him or I are gay. I just want to be loved by someone. I just want a normal life with a loving wife and kids. I dont give a shit about success or money or fame. I just want a gf who loves me, who would put her hand on my chest and lean onto me. I want to cuddle her and love her so deeply. Yet, I guess that is a difficult goal for me. Why is life so miserable
"I'm not even ugly and I'm 5'10"
"Sadly neither him or I are gay"

Please kill yourself

Go to Thailand then

My gf is waiting for u

Are you autistic or neurotypical?

See you in 5 years with your wives and your son..

I will remain you when your wives give birth to your son.

Keep dreaming boyo you’re stuck here for life

fr

take a nap

I stopped reading at 5"10

stop acting like 5'10'' is so much above average pls

Lol. You are going to be saying the same things just with anger when you are 27.
Welcome home incel

Don't worry, it only gets worse. Just wait till both your physical and mental health start rapidly declining due to unbearable loneliness, and you feel like screaming at night because you never felt how it is to be desired or touched.