Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm taking a 2 years course to get a masters degree I never got before.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I came back to Europe, because only them would take me with my shitty ass CV, so I'm at my divorced dad's place. :dafuckfeels:

Already worst decision of my life. Wageslaving wasn't that bad after all. I'm 28 now, and after getting advices from my colleagues, and after watching shitty inspirational videos and when I felt good in January, I decided to take entrance exams for business schools, and I did pretty well, was quite surprised when the results came in June. Thought it would be 2 years in which my sufferings would be shadowed by a new student life :feelsokman:

I'm ugly, and old, NW beginning to show, but yeah I spent 10k this year I got from wageslaving and eating shit all the time, did some crypto too (2% overall while destroying my sleep schedule. :cryfeels: Man, I'm still believing I can become something.:feelsBox:

Well, first day today. :feelsYall:

I'm with ~21 years old pisses of shits. The oldest one must be 25 or something. :feelsrope:

I knew it would be shit, but to this point... When I was working my ass off back in Canada, I managed to make acquaintances the first day, only men obviously since foids always rejected me for being ugly. I was still treated like shit, with my shitty bachelor that was worthless, but still. :cryfeels:

Had a shitty brunch, I tried to talk to people, they were embarrassed that I was talking to them, guys and foids alike. I tried harder, with small talks (and I'm not awkward, not nerdy subjects, I was doing well at work with these), they'd pretend to be interested, and then would talk to each other and totally ignoring me. I could say anything, they would bounce off the subject and then talk amongst themselves. :chad:

I tried man, I tried. So hard. As if my life depended on it, I'd say, I did it all, I had 1 gram in my blood to get rid of it, I had the pack of cigarettes in my pocket ready to draw if there was a smoke break or something to socialize. :kys:

Right away, attention was focused on a well-tanned chad who had taken vacations in Greece, and an HTN in the next conversation, who was monopolizing all the attention.
I tried to chat with a guy like me, a subhuman (phew, there was one, I thought), and even if he was alone, he must have felt uncomfortable because he probably thinks he has a chance. I blame him the least for not swallowing the sad truth. :incel:

So guys, now that I paid the school and it's too late to go back, now that I'm stuck in Europe, how should I see it? :shhh:
I'm already severely depressed, I've got rage in my throat, but now it's too late, I've got to get that master's degree.

730 days. 730 days to spend in this shitty country, counting my money, seeing HTNs and chads socializing effortlessly every day.

Now I try to cope. It's like the army, every day is shit but I have to get my shit together. I really can't see how to survive 730 days like this. I will be all alone, talking to nobody one for 2. FUCKING. YEARS. No friend to talk to. No "colleagues" or "acquaintances".

Did incels out there survived that? How did you do? Please hear my cry for help, I beg you.

Masters degree in what

Luca. Don't know his last name. I already know he'll have fresh pussy before the end of the week.
I actually met a good looking man named Luca. Might have been him.

Did incels out there survived that? How did you do? Please hear my cry for help, I beg you.
I think the best "advice" one can give you is that we're mostly on our own in general. It's for your financial future.

I came back to Europe, because only them would take me with my shitty ass CV, so I'm at my divorced dad's place. :dafuckfeels:

Already worst decision of my life. Wageslaving wasn't that bad after all. I'm 28 now, and after getting advices from my colleagues, and after watching shitty inspirational videos and when I felt good in January, I decided to take entrance exams for business schools, and I did pretty well, was quite surprised when the results came in June. Thought it would be 2 years in which my sufferings would be shadowed by a new student life :feelsokman:

I'm ugly, and old, NW beginning to show, but yeah I spent 10k this year I got from wageslaving and eating shit all the time, did some crypto too (2% overall while destroying my sleep schedule. :cryfeels: Man, I'm still believing I can become something.:feelsBox:

I'm with ~21 years old pisses of shits. The oldest one must be 25 or something. :feelsrope:

I knew it would be shit, but to this point... When I was working my ass off back in Canada, I managed to make acquaintances the first day, only men obviously since foids always rejected me for being ugly. I was still treated like shit, with my shitty bachelor that was worthless, but still. :cryfeels:

Had a shitty brunch, I tried to talk to people, they were embarrassed that I was talking to them, guys and foids alike. I tried harder, with small talks (and I'm not awkward, not nerdy subjects, I was doing well at work with these), they'd pretend to be interested, and then would talk to each other and totally ignoring me. I could say anything, they would bounce off the subject and then talk amongst themselves. :chad:

I tried man, I tried. So hard. As if my life depended on it, I'd say, I did it all, I had 1 gram in my blood to get rid of it, I had the pack of cigarettes in my pocket ready to draw if there was a smoke break or something to socialize. :kys:

Right away, attention was focused on a well-tanned chad who had taken vacations in Greece, and an HTN in the next conversation, who was monopolizing all the attention.
I tried to chat with a guy like me, a subhuman (phew, there was one, I thought), and even if he was alone, he must have felt uncomfortable because he probably thinks he has a chance. I blame him the least for not swallowing the sad truth. :incel:

So guys, now that I paid the school and it's too late to go back, now that I'm stuck in Europe, how should I see it? :shhh:
I'm already severely depressed, I've got rage in my throat, but now it's too late, I've got to get that master's degree.

730 days. 730 days to spend in this shitty country, counting my money, seeing HTNs and chads socializing effortlessly every day.

Now I try to cope. It's like the army, every day is shit but I have to get my shit together. I really can't see how to survive 730 days like this. I will be all alone, talking to nobody one for 2. FUCKING. YEARS. No friend to talk to. No "colleagues" or "acquaintances".

Try joining a club or something there, if they have those on campus there

No education for your face

Try joining a club or something there, if they have those on campus there
They have those but they are selective which means they can say "we don't want you". I have interests in two of those but they'll probably say no to me. Will try though, thanks for reminding me that!

They have those but they are selective which means they can say "we don't want you". I have interests in two of those but they'll probably say no to me. Will try though, thanks for reminding me that!
Good luck getting in brocel

Normie enough for a masters degree means you have a slight chance of ascending since they see potential in you

Normie enough for a masters degree means you have a slight chance of ascending since they see potential in you
They were just impressed that I speak fluently 4 languages, and I bullshited a lot during the oral presentation. I lied to make my record look better.
Had to invent chad things I was doing in my free time that inspired or challenged me during those, I came up with a made up a whole storytelling about myself and they bought it. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
They were just impressed that I speak fluently 4 languages, and I bullshited a lot during the oral presentation. I lied to make my record look better.
Had to invent chad things I was doing in my free time that inspired or challenged me during those, I came up with a made up a whole storytelling about myself and they bought it. :feelsbadman:
this is the most high IQ thing to do anytime you try to careermax… stretch the truth because they deserve it

All this for a shitty non-STEM degree from what I presume to be an ex-Soviet/Yugo/Warsaw Pact country? Not worth it one bit.

You are sthere for studying. not for talking with some normie garbage. so take it seriously. if its not math pysics or engineerind you lost however.