Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m the biggest loser here AMA

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m pretty sure I’m the biggest fucking pathetic loser in the whole world

Ask me anything

Tall + 5/10 face
And I’m the biggest loser the world has ever seen, being tall and average face isn’t enough never enough

And I’m the biggest loser the world has ever seen, being tall and average face isn’t enough never enough
Gigamogs me by a long shot. At least if you're not non-NT.

tell me, how are you physically wise?

well im 3/10 facially, underbite and long midface, also autism and brain damage adhd, im way worse than u kek. keep coping u got it easy

No, I doubt it. You seem fairly reasonable and useful on the site.

If you tall alone you mog me if you white too if you not drugs addict too if you dont need medication for not killing yourself too if you are not in suspense of being forcibly and urgently put in a psychiatric hospital too if you have a job too social life beside your mother and you see her more than 1 times per weeks if you dont have dyspraxia and dyslexia and a weak body too :feelsaww: ( and more but my hands are tired oh and an asymetrical face who make children freeze or cry when they see you and if you don't need to remove the mirrors from your home because seeing your reflection creates a panic attack.).

I’m pretty sure I’m the biggest fucking pathetic loser in the whole world

Ask me anything
Why do you say that when you know I exist? I’m literally THE ugliest and most subhuman looking person on this planet!

Did you graduate from high school?

You postmog me though